General

Why do i keep seeing my belly getting fatter even if it's 1–2 months after?

I gained 55lbs in 2 months (in July and August) So I went from 235lbs to 290lbs I stoped eating a lot and drinking sodas since that but I still feel my belly getting fatter
It's the first time that this happens to me

Why do I keep seeing my belly getting fatter even if it's 1–2 months after?
6 months

Daxia:
I gained 55lbs in 2 months (in July and August) So I went from 235lbs to 290lbs I stoped eating a lot and drinking sodas since that but I still feel my belly getting fatter

What else are you eating and drinking? What's your fitness level like? Just because you cut out soda and are eating less doesn't mean you are doing what you need to do to maintain your weight.

UPDATE:

fantasyfeeder.com/gainers/diary

Well now I know you're playing stupid.
6 months

Daxia:

Munchies:
What else are you eating and drinking? What's your fitness level like? Just because you cut out soda and are eating less doesn't mean you are doing what you need to do to maintain your weight.

UPDATE:

Well this last week I haven't been eating a lot or drinking what I want because I don't have enough money
And my fitness level is like normal, I just exercise while doing my work

And I don't want to maintain my weight, I want to get fatter
I just don't understand that when I eat and drink a lot I don't see a lot of difference and now that I don't eat that much, I start to see some changes

Uhm? I don't understand? What do you mean I'm playing stupid ?
6 months

Daxia:

Munchies:

UPDATE:

Daxia:
Well this last week I haven't been eating a lot or drinking what I want because I don't have enough money

I just don't understand that when I eat and drink a lot I don't see a lot of difference and now that I don't eat that much, I start to see some changes

You cut out soda, but you are still consuming a lot of calories - on purpose no less. So of course you're going to gain weight.
6 months

Daxia:

Munchies:

UPDATE:

Daxia:

Munchies:
You cut out soda, but you are still consuming a lot of calories - on purpose no less. So of course you're going to gain weight.

Like I said, this last week I'm not eating a lot
My calories intake is really low compared to 2 weeks ago
I just don't understand why I'm starting to see changes on my belly 2 weeks after
6 months

Daxia:

Munchies:

UPDATE:

Daxia:

Munchies:

Daxia:
I just don't understand why I'm starting to see changes on my belly 2 weeks after

You initially said 1-2 months ago.

I digress.

And how low is low? Sure, you might be eating fewer calories. But is it low enough to lose weight?
6 months

Daxia:

Munchies:

UPDATE:

Daxia:

Munchies:

Daxia:

Munchies:
You initially said 1-2 months ago.

I digress.

And how low is low? Sure, you might be eating fewer calories. But is it low enough to lose weight?

I eat like I did 5 months ago
So no snack or other meals
I just eat 2 meals per day and that all
And yeah it's low enough to lose weight
I will only start eating like I did for the last 4 months in maybe 2 weeks
But till that, I'll probably lose weight
6 months

I've heard various things over the years, such as when you suddenly eats allot less the body starts to conserve more energy (as fat).

But still, I would start kcal counting meals if you're concerned.

I typically only eat two meals a day but they're large enough that it's typically enough to maintain my weight when combined with a fairly physical job.

I only lost some weight starting a couple of weeks ago after I became ill and was eating allot less.
6 months

Casual Gainer:
I've heard various things over the years, such as when you suddenly eats allot less the body starts to conserve more energy (as fat).

But still, I would start kcal counting meals if you're concerned.

I typically only eat two meals a day but they're large enough that it's typically enough to maintain my weight when combined with a fairly physical job.

I only lost some weight starting a couple of weeks ago after I became ill and was eating allot less.

All of this is true. If you suddenly go from feasting to hardly eating, your body will think food is scarce and lower your metabolism. This is why yo-yo dieters and fad dieters struggle to lose weight.

And I would also calorie count. You might be eating less, but seeing as you went on a heavy cream binge just last week, I truly doubt it's low enough to lose weight.
6 months

Weight is a very complicated issue. It's not just calories in and calories out. Your body tries to maintain its weight. When you eat less your metabolism slows down.
6 months