Fat experiences

Busty guys

Gamergainer:
I'm gaining a lot and a lot of my fat is going to my moobs.

Between my long hair and my chest, I often get "M'am"ed (I live in the south lol).

I also notice that I jiggle a lot when running or jogging.

Anyone into busier guys or guys who also tend to store a lot in their breasts?

Someone needs a bra ~

But yes, I love men with tits. Big, small - doesn't matter. All titty is good titty.

My partner has a cute set himself. Such a turn on.

That said, my partner has tits because he's very fat. I'm no doctor, but I think you might have a hormone imbalance.
6 months

Busty guys

Gamergainer:

Between my long hair and my chest, I often get "M'am"ed (I live in the south lol).

How did your chest get so big? I'd love to get that busty or bigger. I'm barely an A-cup.
6 months

Busty guys

Howard beautiful they are . I would give money to receive a couple like that . I´m jealous . A bra is appropriate
6 months

Busty guys

Gamergainer:

Munchies:
Someone needs a bra ~

But yes, I love men with tits. Big, small - doesn't matter. All titty is good titty.

My partner has a cute set himself. Such a turn on.

That said, my partner has tits because he's very fat. I'm no doctor, but I think you might have a hormone imbalance.

Yep, right on the dot. It is definitely a hormone imbalance. Looks like you may have gynecomastia.
May be low on T causing the oestrogen to produce breast fat tissue. You can definitely get it treated, or if you want, just let them keep on growing. It's up to you
6 months

Busty guys

I think you have Gynecomastia.Which is a hormone problem,not really a weight issue. New a athlete in highschool who had it..
6 months

Busty guys

I have always wanted to have round, soft & jiggly moobs.

Like moobs would show under the shirt, would rest in my belly & bounce / jiggle when moving.

I really enjoy playing with my moobs and when I rub, knead them there is this warm nice feeling spreading of them into my body.

Wishing that my moobs would grow faster as I gain weight.
5 months

Busty guys

I have large moobs, and even when I lost weight I kept my moobs (which isn't necessarily a positive thing to me)
5 months

Busty guys

I have pretty big Moobs myself and i absolutly love them, even thou the draw a lot of negativ attention in public 😅

But its all worth it, and i honestly cant whait to get even fatter so they grow even bigger 🤩
5 months

Busty guys

Fatter breasts on a guy is nice plus in my book. Having them grow and plump up along with the belly is just *chef's kiss*.

Seconding what others have said, if them titties really big, it may be a hormonal thing. Bodybuilders run the risk of developing gynecomastia from taking Test and other drugs.
5 months

Busty guys

I've noticed that Moobs or Breasts in general never seem to show stretch marks, even in cases of quick bulking up gains.
5 months
123   loading