Fat experiences

Busty guys

I have always been a muscle chub since gaining weight. I have always had the big gut with tight pecs and big muscular arms although over my gaining and the years my once tight pecs are now big and a lot more squishy. I am not a fan but my wife seems to be very much a fan. At first I was kind of shy she would lead with palming and grabbing my chest most before touching and cuddling my big gut. But both of those two spots are where her hands go first.

It seems true here from women chiming in but do you think average women like to see men’s moons or softer pecs. I notice mine when wearing most shorts these days and I had on a soft white sweatshirt the other night and it was like a magnet attraction as soon as I put it on walking toward my wife my chest must have been bouncing and looking very enticing she could keep her hands off my moobs as soon as I walked over to her.
3 months

Busty guys

Voluptuouslover:
I have always been a muscle chub since gaining weight. I have always had the big gut with tight pecs and big muscular arms although over my gaining and the years my once tight pecs are now big and a lot more squishy. I am not a fan but my wife seems to be very much a fan. At first I was kind of shy she would lead with palming and grabbing my chest most before touching and cuddling my big gut. But both of those two spots are where her hands go first.

It seems true here from women chiming in but do you think average women like to see men’s moons or softer pecs. I notice mine when wearing most shorts these days and I had on a soft white sweatshirt the other night and it was like a magnet attraction as soon as I put it on walking toward my wife my chest must have been bouncing and looking very enticing she could keep her hands off my moobs as soon as I walked over to her.

I just like man titty. Muscle, squish don't matter.

All titty is good titty
3 months

Busty guys

I too enjoy having moobs. Mine are definitely not the hormone imbalance kind. They are definitely linked to me getting fatter. I especially like how mine have grown to connect to my back fat and force my arms out a little bit. My wife likes them too and plays with them when I am shirtless! Just another way fat individualizes our bodies and makes them special!
3 months

Busty guys

Moobs are ok so never feel bad that you have them.
My BF is 350 ish and has small ones and he doesn't like them but I tell him I like them.
3 months

Busty guys

Is there anything real about the idea of massaging and squeezing one's boobs/moobs to encourage them to get bigger?
2 months

Busty guys

Nofbar:
Is there anything real about the idea of massaging and squeezing one's boobs/moobs to encourage them to get bigger?

Maybe for women who are nursing but I don’t think this is true.
2 months

Busty guys

I kind of doubt it Nofbar.
The only way I know would be to gain more weight.
2 months

Busty guys

I was thinking that this might encourage more fat to form in my moobs as I gain than would otherwise.
2 months

Busty guys

Nofbar:
I was thinking that this might encourage more fat to form in my moobs as I gain than would otherwise.

You cannot target fat gains. All the massages in the world will not change that. Where you gain depends on your genetics and hormone levels. It's why some guys gain lots of weight and get moobs while others stay flat. You also have thin men with moobs as well.

Think about. If it was as easy as massaging your chest to get tits, wouldn't a lot of fat women with small tits be doing this too?
2 months

Busty guys

Nofbar:

lol if that were tru, my ex would have massaged her boobs a lot, cuz she always wanted bigger ones...
2 months
123   loading