Gaining

Is marriage weight gain real without kids

My girlfriend and I have been dating for about 5 years. She has always been a big girl and she knows that I love her body. I think recently she said she had lost 30 pounds since we have been dating. I played my usual card of pretending I didn't caught what she said because I know she is shy about her weight. I'm curious if the stories about marriage weight gain are true and especially if anyone has experienced this with a already large partner ( or themselves) . we are not going to have children and I feel that is the actual reason for most "marriage weight". To be clear I am going marry this girl someday anyway. Just curious if I have some extra weight on her ( or me) to look forward to.
6 months

Gaininginblono:
My girlfriend and I have been dating for about 5 years. She has always been a big girl and she knows that I love her body. I think recently she said she had lost 30 pounds since we have been dating. I played my usual card of pretending I didn't caught what she said because I know she is shy about her weight. I'm curious if the stories about marriage weight gain are true and especially if anyone has experienced this with a already large partner ( or themselves) . we are not going to have children and I feel that is the actual reason for most "marriage weight". To be clear I am going marry this girl someday anyway. Just curious if I have some extra weight on her ( or me) to look forward to.

It depends on a number of factors, but not everyone who gets married gets fat. Hell, not everyone who has kids gets fat. I know people who got in shape specifically because of their spouse and/or kids.

That said, does your girlfriend know about your kink? Because the way you've described her implies she either doesn't know or isn't interested in your kinks. She's a "big girl" who knows you love her body, but she's making active, successful strides to lose weight.

Would you be okay if she continued to lose weight during your marriage? She might successfully become a normal weight and keep off the pounds. Does she know you prefer her fatter? Would she be okay if she did?
6 months

It is indeed the mindset of the person that determines the degree to which they let themselves go in a marriage. My wife and I accepted each others’ bodies pretty much the day we met and already cooking (which always helps!). So we’re more of your stereotypical “fat and happy” couple. Her a bit more so than me, figure-wise, as she had already grown into a big girl when we met :-)
6 months