General

Men’s dress shirts

Stacyt:
My husband needs to wear a dress shirt a couple days a week for work. The ones that fit well in the neck and arms tend to be tight in the waist, and if we go for one comfortable in the waist he is swimming in the neck and arms. Does anyone have a suggestion for a shirt brand cut a little larger in the middle, and also long enough to provide some extra room?

You can tailor it.
6 months

Men’s dress shirts

I can super-relate to having an unevenly-fitting dress shirt 😁 I wear a shirt size that fits loose in the torso but perfectly in the neck area so that my necktie fits comfily. Even when I’m at my heaviest and my belly is big, it’s still baggy in the torso. Wouldn’t be able to button the collar at all if not!
6 months

Men’s dress shirts

How big is your husband? I’ve had no problem finding clothes at DXL there a nation wide big and tall store and I’m 400+ I’ve just been struggling to find cold weather work gear in my size
6 months

Men’s dress shirts

Stacyt:
He’s between 400 and 420 and 5’10”. You are right I should actually go into the store. It isn’t finding something that fits it’s the way it’s hard to find a size that isn’t tight in one place and too loose is another.

Make him go with you have him try on the stuff. Make a day of it, he might be more willing if you’re with. Initially I felt a bit weird but now i just realize it’s the size I need to wear clothes comfortably.
6 months