GOMAD (Gallon of milk a day) is also great
Boost VHC helps, too
6 months

Practical fat habits

Littlemon:
Having dessert after every meal and drinking soda instead of water
GOMAD (Gallon of milk a day) is also great
Boost VHC helps, too

They said practical. This is not practical. This will make you sick and you'll end up tapping out before you reach your full potential.

That said, wear clothes that you can comfortably expand in. Bonus points if they obscure your gain. You'll be able to eat more, keep your clothes for longer, and feel more comfortable gorging yourself often.
6 months

Practical fat habits

Belly Builder:
For anyone out there looking to grow, what’s one daily habit that will guarantee you see results?

Eat Breakfast eat lunch eat dinner don’t deny yourself any snacks. Don’t underestimate your metabolic rate and how much you realistically burn off just from daily activity it adds up a lot of people are not fat only because they run calorie deficits. Lastly remove the concept of wanting to eat from hunger
6 months

Practical fat habits

I love ice cream and I even drink quite a bit of milk but I think the whole cream stuff is totally unnecessary, unpleasant and actually detrimental to consistent gains. Just eat and drink what you enjoy eating and drinking that you can keep down
5 months

Practical fat habits

Munchies:

That said, wear clothes that you can comfortably expand in. Bonus points if they obscure your gain. You'll be able to eat more, keep your clothes for longer, and feel more comfortable gorging yourself often.

Funnily enough, the opposite works for me. When my clothes feel tight, it serves to remind me that I’ve put on weight. So I get turned on, which leads me to eat more.
4 months

Practical fat habits

Eat as much of your calories throughout the day, leaving you bursting by the time it’s nearly bedtime. Then, drink a few thousand calories more.
4 months

Practical fat habits

Have plenty of snacks of all kinds available and within reach. Mine include healthy snacks too. Sunday, between meals, I snacked on corn chips and ranch dip, broccoli and hummus, carrots and peanut butter, yogurt, nuts, oreos, strawberries, ice cream, cheese, crackers, slices of pepperoni, donuts, and celery with pimiento cheese. I was able to snack essentially non-stop because I had variety.
4 months

Practical fat habits

Iluvcupcakes:
Did you say carrots and peanut butter.. like you dip your carrots in peanut butter? Or did you mean separately? 🤔

Yup. I dip baby carrots in PB. I know... not everyone's cup of tea. Don't judge, LOL. 😊😊😊
4 months
12   loading