Feedback and suggestions

Story sorting.

3 things in regards to how stories search.
-you can't input a page amount manually. Like typing in page 112, you have to instead manually tab page by page or type into the url but that's janky as all hell. Could do with a text box to type in the desired page
-search by length or word count. I really enjoy the long slow burn stories so sorting by chapters or word count would be a useful tool, presumably a not uncommon desire.
-a random option? Sort of in line with the search by page option, a lot of the older or just old but not back page level stories are both difficult to access and don't get a lot of love. That aside being able to just dice roll the huge story catalogue, a surprise me option persay would be a nice and presumably not difficult to add option as I would think the other two are.
6 months

Story sorting.

Yes - There are some stories I would love to reread, but I cannot find them again and the title search does not always bring them up (Or I have not remembered the name properly!)
5 months

Story sorting.

UKLionheart:
Yes - There are some stories I would love to reread, but I cannot find them again and the title search does not always bring them up (Or I have not remembered the name properly!)

Stories will disappear when the author deletes their account too. Or if the author unpublished them. Or if they violate content guidelines, etc.
5 months