Gaining

Uh... wow!

so I finally did it... I opted to try a heavy cream experiment and I'm kinda blown away! I did 7 days straight of 1 liter, yes 1 liter of heavy cream a day with maltodextrin and milk with some Nestlé quick blended in. I also stepped it up a bit on daily calorie consumption, but not like to the way far extreme. 3-5000 calories dietary and the additional above that the cream provides and... I'm a little nervous tbh because I've read about this delayed gain that people experience and today was the 7th day of this and I'm like noticeably fatter, scale says I'm up 8lbs on an empty belly but the pants I bought just 3 weeks ago that fit perfectly, are now skin tight in the waist, butt and thighs!!! can it really happen that fast and if this delayed gain is real what's in store for next week?!?!
5 months

Uh... wow!

Yes, it can happen that fast!
5 months

Uh... wow!

Do keep us updated!
5 months

Uh... wow!

Sounds like a solid plan to gain a beautifully bigger belly :-)
5 months

Uh... wow!

the delayed gain is very real and i think i know why it happens, well its a theory anyway
5 months

Uh... wow!

SNOWBELLY:
the delayed gain is very real and i think i know why it happens, well its a theory anyway

What is your theory?
5 months

Uh... wow!

SNOWBELLY:

I gave a detailed explanation in another thread. Here it is if you care to read.

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
5 months

Uh... wow!

My theory is pretty simple, your fat cells have around 10 percent water, a huge influx of fat "pushes the water out" to make room for the fat, then after the huge amount of fat is no longer available the water creeps back in. if you have 50 lbs of fat (not unheard of at all) that would be 5 lbs of water. of course results would very from person to person. that on top of what Munchies said could easily account for it. Many dieters describe the opposite effect, they diet and diet without losing a pound, then the extra water the fat cells stored gets whooshed out. Its actually called the "whoosh" efect.
5 months

Uh... wow!

SNOWBELLY:
My theory is pretty simple, your fat cells have around 10 percent water, a huge influx of fat "pushes the water out" to make room for the fat, then after the huge amount of fat is no longer available the water creeps back in. if you have 50 lbs of fat (not unheard of at all) that would be 5 lbs of water. of course results would very from person to person. that on top of what Munchies said could easily account for it. Many dieters describe the opposite effect, they diet and diet without losing a pound, then the extra water the fat cells stored gets whooshed out. Its actually called the "whoosh" efect.

I promise you that the whoosh effect is not a thing.

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/the-woosh-effect#what-is-it
5 months