Fat experiences

Everyone's losing weight

Been noticing lately a lot of people I know have been losing weight. Seems like the ozempic drug is doing wonders. It's been a wild experience starting to become the fat one now and all the fat people I used to know become skinny.
6 months

Everyone's losing weight

smiley

That’s great I guess for people who want to lose weight, however human beings were not made to lose weight we evolved to store it during times of abundance and burn it during times of scarcity. losing weight implies calorie deficit meaning organs are not receiving enough nutrients to survive, and or illness. That stuff makes you ill to lose weight it’s meant as a diabetic treatment, there’s absolute horror stories online about the stuff
6 months

Everyone's losing weight

Morbidly A Beast:
smiley

That’s great I guess for people who want to lose weight, however human beings were not made to lose weight we evolved to store it during times of abundance and burn it during times of scarcity. losing weight implies calorie deficit meaning organs are not receiving enough nutrients to survive, and or illness. That stuff makes you ill to lose weight it’s meant as a diabetic treatment, there’s absolute horror stories online about the stuff

Please everyone remember this is some guy on a fat fetish site, and not a source of nutrition advice.
6 months

Everyone's losing weight

Morbidly A Beast:
smiley

Boops Boops:
Please everyone remember this is some guy on a fat fetish site, and not a source of nutrition advice.

While FF is not and should not be a source of nutritional advice, the stuff about Ozempic is painfully true.

baptisthealth.com/blog/health-and-wellness/risks-of-taking-ozempic-for-weight-loss

He's also right about the whole weight loss and weight gain thing.

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/07/16/1016931725/study-of-hunter-gatherer-lifestyle-shows-why-crash-weight-loss-programs-dont-wor
6 months

Everyone's losing weight

It's one thing to starve yourself on a fad diet and have your weight yo-yo. It is not damaging to our health to restore a healthy weight (not one size fits all) and stay a healthy weight with sound lifestyle practices.
6 months

Everyone's losing weight

Boops Boops:
It's one thing to starve yourself on a fad diet and have your weight yo-yo. It is not damaging to our health to restore a healthy weight (not one size fits all) and stay a healthy weight with sound lifestyle practices.

This is true.
6 months

Everyone's losing weight

Morbidly A Beast:
smiley

Boops Boops:

I did not say that in a vacuum, I said it in regards to specifically ozempic. I don’t think I am a source of nutrition advice.
6 months

Everyone's losing weight

Everyone’s losing weight huh? Yeah I’ve been noticing that a lot too. Buckle up everyone, we’re about to witness the beginning of the end of an era. smiley
6 months

Everyone's losing weight

52Percent:
Everyone’s losing weight huh? Yeah I’ve been noticing that a lot too. Buckle up everyone, we’re about to witness the beginning of the end of an era. smiley

Era? What era?
6 months

Everyone's losing weight

52Percent:

Munchies:
Era? What era?

The fat era
6 months
12345   loading