Fat experiences

Everyone's losing weight

Bellyhangjim:
Its not all bad, - seeing that deflated melted body's with rolls of excess skin swaying from side to side like bags of mashed banana - is beautiful too

Wow. Those sure are words.
5 months

Everyone's losing weight

If you miserable being fat, then I can understand why people use the new drugs, but they are a new class of drugs and I certainly wouldn't want to take them because I really do enjoy being fat. I have a body positive attitude about my continued belly growth and I am joyful with each pound I gain. I also am happy when I see others that are bigger than I am. When I see a man or a woman with a huge overhanging belly, I am amazed and delighted and look at them with jealousy. I seem to have a better experience with getting fatter because I look like Santa and people stop me and say, "Do you know you look like Santa?" They seem pleased that I look like the jolly old elf.
5 months

Everyone's losing weight

Bellyhangjim:
Its not all bad, - seeing that deflated melted body's with rolls of excess skin swaying from side to side like bags of mashed banana - is beautiful too

The saggy flabby look is very sexy as the remaining skin is so soft and loose, wobbly nicely.
5 months

Everyone's losing weight

Bellyhangjim:

Bellycarer:
The saggy flabby look is very sexy as the remaining skin is so soft and loose, wobbly nicely.

yep, the remains of there excess - dripping off them, they look so sad, but little do they know that they look amazing, they have had the best of both being porked out and now empty and deflated - its very hard to choose, tbg
5 months

Everyone's losing weight

[Quote]LydiaFatPuppy:
cost of living goo brrrrr

Angelette:
Ironically, my wage slave life style is making me fatter.

Edit: Why is the quoted comment not working?[/quote]

Quotes are turbo weird and broken on the forums
5 months

Everyone's losing weight

52Percent:
Everyone’s losing weight huh? Yeah I’ve been noticing that a lot too. Buckle up everyone, we’re about to witness the beginning of the end of an era. smiley

That is quite a bit excessive, but at the same time I can understand where you are coming from.
5 months

Everyone's losing weight

52Percent:
Everyone’s losing weight huh? Yeah I’ve been noticing that a lot too. Buckle up everyone, we’re about to witness the beginning of the end of an era. smiley

JN_TumLover56:
That is quite a bit excessive, but at the same time I can understand where you are coming from.

This is whole thread is a huge nothing burger. Fat people are going nowhere.

Now, there's a conversation to be had about fat positivity and such. But the fight against fatphobia is different from the unfounded fear that fat people will stop existing.
5 months

Everyone's losing weight

52Percent:

JN_TumLover56:

Munchies:

Now, there's a conversation to be had about fat positivity and such. But the fight against fatphobia is different from the unfounded fear that fat people will stop existing.

I hope you are right about this! Even if you and I don’t like each other, your opinion in this thread does make things sound more hopeful?? I’m not sure what the best word for it, but I do appreciate it (for me personally).
5 months

Everyone's losing weight

52Percent:

JN_TumLover56:

Munchies:

JN_TumLover56:
I hope you are right about this! Even if you and I don’t like each other, your opinion in this thread does make things sound more hopeful?? I’m not sure what the best word for it, but I do appreciate it (for me personally).

I feel neutral about you. I wasn't aware you had an opinion about me.
5 months

Everyone's losing weight

52Percent:

JN_TumLover56:

Munchies:

Yeah? I’ve heard about stories about people with a large following than all of you taking about about the government should start FINING and TAXING people for being obese. All for everyone living a “happy and healthy” life and live forever. Like if anyone really wants that.

Also with fat acceptance now being labeled as “cringe”. We’re gonna be seriously f*cked in the future!

Oh I’m also pretty high as a kite right now.
5 months
12345   loading