Fat experiences

Everyone's losing weight

Canderson206:
I've considered leaving online feedist spaces too. There's plenty of gross sexism and degrading, unhealthy attitudes directed towards men as well, and it's often given a free pass when similar commentary towards women is met with outrage. Messed up.

I've seen people treat men poorly on FF. Roasted the living daylights out of the people who've hurt them. It's not good.

That said, it's not a 1 to 1 situation as the women.

For one, it doesn't happen as often to men as it does to women. And from what I've seen and what has been reported to me, most people who treat men poorly are other men. Sure, there are women, too. And I've gone after them with the same ferocity as I do incels and other gross men. But I've also seen screenshots from other women where the guy attacks the woman in private, and she lambasts him in public in retaliation.

It's also unfortunately common for men to get mad when a woman denies him attention or sex and then play the victim. That's why when a man is a victim, he's far less likely to be believed. Turns out misogyny hurts guys, too.

If you plan on sticking around, perhaps you can help make the community a safe place for people to explore their kinks regardless of gender.
4 months
345   loading