Lifestyle tips

Under belly rash

JN_TumLover56:
Could it be coming from a particular pairs of pants that you’re wearing? Especially one that hasn’t been washed in awhile? Sometimes I do get itchy from that.

👀

Gives a whole new meaning to airing out dirty laundry.
5 months

Under belly rash

JN_TumLover56:
Could it be coming from a particular pairs of pants that you’re wearing? Especially one that hasn’t been washed in awhile? Sometimes I do get itchy from that.

Munchies:
👀

Gives a whole new meaning to airing out dirty laundry.

Ha ha! Good one. 😆
5 months

Under belly rash

Ok, this going to sound crazy, but put on more weight. I had some rashiness when I was about 300-330? And now I'm about 400 and haven't had rash for quite awhile.
I also wear boxer briefs tucked under the belly, which helps.
5 months

Under belly rash

Thankfully I only get rashes under belly hang when I wear tight jeans, and now almost always wear pants with belly tucked inside. Mens boxers and wearing underwear below the hang help but even those waist bands can cause itchy redness, especially on warm days.
Another thing I have tried is fabric strips, old flannel pajama pants or soft cotton blends from outgrown clothes.
Intra-dry moisture wicking fabric sheets is something I've never used but have heard good things about.

I've tried Remedy soap but it hasn't really helped the bad chub rub on thighs as of yet. Worked wonders for a dry crusty spot of skin plaguing big toe after just a few uses though. I always tuck a hand towel under belly hang after showering, flip it around a few minutes later to dry side and then also tuck between thighs. Always stand or sit in front of fan when possible or even lay on top of robe in bed to ensure zero moisture before getting dressed.
5 months

Under belly rash

I have a huge tummy, and I have this issue year-round. Caldesene works too!
4 months
12   loading