General

Changes in belly shape

Jackoff All Trades:
So, I’ve seen some debate on the forums about how double bellies are formed vs round bellies. The general consensus seems to be that double bellies are formed by subcutaneous fat and are molded by how you wear pants. And that round bellies aren’t restricted by waistbands and are made of visceral fat.

Everyone seems to love round bellies more than double roll bellies (I like both types equally, I just want them big, lol). I have seen a few comments where people feel self conscious about their lack of a round belly. Is there a way for people to change their belly shape from double roll to round and vis versa?
Either through letting the belly hang out, pregnancy or diet. And if so, can they do it during weight gain?

First of all, all bellies are good bellies.

Secondly, it's a bit more than subcutaneous and tight waistbands:
wholesomealive.com/double-belly-fat/

There's a handful of factors that can lead to a double belly. Once you have one, it's not likely to become a single belly. This is not a bad thing. It's simply a thing.
6 months

Changes in belly shape

Jackoff All Trades:
Ah, that makes sense. So nothing short of genetics would change a belly. Long ago, I did come across an interesting comment on another forum, where someone was asking if pregnancy would change their fat distribution. Basically the poster was asking if being pregnant would smooth out their belly rolls.

You're more likely to get a B-belly than a single belly.

6 months

Changes in belly shape

Jackoff All Trades:
So, I’ve seen some debate on the forums about how double bellies are formed vs round bellies. The general consensus seems to be that double bellies are formed by subcutaneous fat and are molded by how you wear pants. And that round bellies aren’t restricted by waistbands and are made of visceral fat.
Everyone seems to love round bellies more than double roll bellies (I like both types equally, I just want them big, lol). I have seen a few comments where people feel self conscious about their lack of a round belly. Is there a way for people to change their belly shape from double roll to round and vis versa?
Either through letting the belly hang out, pregnancy or diet. And if so, can they do it during weight gain?

I don’t think it’s about wearing some sort of pants, Since I’ve gained weight I usually wear some sort of pants resting my belly but I still have a round belly
But not really sure it depends on what exactly
6 months

Changes in belly shape

Jackoff All Trades:
Ah, that makes sense. So nothing short of genetics would change a belly. Long ago, I did come across an interesting comment on another forum, where someone was asking if pregnancy would change their fat distribution. Basically the poster was asking if being pregnant would smooth out their belly rolls.

Munchies:
You're more likely to get a B-belly than a single belly.

Interesting this thread takes hold. I didn’t yet know my wife years ago for her first pregnancy, but it was indeed what grew her belly in the first place. Today, it’s quite the sagging pair of belly segments for the “B.” 😊
6 months

Changes in belly shape

I used to have a rounded belly but as I’ve put on weight I have gotten more of a B belly which is weird because I’m a man and it seems b bellies come from overweight pregnant women 🤔
6 months

Changes in belly shape

Morbidly A Beast:
I used to have a rounded belly but as I’ve put on weight I have gotten more of a B belly which is weird because I’m a man and it seems b bellies come from overweight pregnant women 🤔

They don't.

Not all overweight pregnant women will get b-bellies. It's more about fat distribution.

In your case, you most likely have a good deal of visceral fat with a thick layer of subcutaneous fat.
6 months

Changes in belly shape

Jackoff All Trades:

Munchies:
First of all, all bellies are good bellies.

Secondly, it's a bit more than subcutaneous and tight waistbands:
wholesomealive.com/double-belly-fat/

There's a handful of factors that can lead to a double belly. Once you have one, it's not likely to become a single belly. This is not a bad thing. It's simply a thing.

i think based of if gain a lot then lost a lot and gained it back

i lost 30 pounds but when I'm getting it back ive got more of a double belly
6 months

Changes in belly shape

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:
They don't.

Not all overweight pregnant women will get b-bellies. It's more about fat distribution.

In your case, you most likely have a good deal of visceral fat with a thick layer of subcutaneous fat.

When I looked up b bellies online all I saw were pregnant women or mothers lol

Thinking about it you’re right the newer weight feels more doughy and soft almost like it’s draped over the older round gut I can feel that stiff roundness underneath

I also kinda got this new roll forming under my chest and the part of my belly which hangs down it’s kinda exciting
5 months

Changes in belly shape

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:
They don't.

Morbidly A Beast:
When I looked up b bellies online all I saw were pregnant women or mothers lol

Thinking about it you’re right the newer weight feels more doughy and soft almost like it’s draped over the older round gut I can feel that stiff roundness underneath

I also kinda got this new roll forming under my chest and the part of my belly which hangs down it’s kinda exciting

The term "b-belly" is specific to pregnancy. The belly shape itself is not.
5 months

Changes in belly shape

Past a double belly.
It just hangs.
Getting lower.
5 months
12   loading