General

Changes in belly shape

I like all kinds of bellies... Round, double, hanging, visceral, soft, fluffy, etc. They're all beautiful. I'm pretty sure so many different factors play into body/belly shape, and most of them aren't in our control.

I was around 370 pounds with a big chest and hips, bubble butt, soft jiggly round belly, and pillow arms. I have always been obese, but at that time, 370 was my fattest. Then, I lost weight through diet and exercise. I briefly dropped below 200, and I would describe my body type as chubby with a wide waist. When I started regaining, I did so through power stuffing. My appetite was bigger than ever, and for quite a while, I was eating no less than 10,000 calories a day. I'm now 420-430, and most of my fat accumulated in my mid section. I have a large bulging single belly that I would describe as more firm than someone would expect one this big to be. I do have a lot of side rolls and back fat, but my tummy is definitely round in a way it wasn't before. I rather enjoy this body shape, but I have no idea why I am less jiggly instead of more, like a lot of people who regain are.
6 months

Changes in belly shape

[quote]English Feeder:
Past a double belly.
It just hangs.
Getting lower.[/quote
Smother me with your rolls
5 months
12   loading