Feeder/Feedee

Female feeder wants a pig to fatten

I assume you are getting a slew of pm's! So figured it best to post directly. I would be interested in something like this.
5 months

PiggyOwner:
Looking for someone to encourage to get huge for me. All done online. I enjoy pushing a fatty to their limits. I don’t however pay for food. I have Kik for better communication

I would love to grow fat and huge for you
5 months

O yesss oink oink
5 months

PiggyOwner:
Looking for someone to encourage to get huge for me. All done online. I enjoy pushing a fatty to their limits. I don’t however pay for food. I have Kik for better communication

I think you won't have problem finding someone to encourage, pretty much all feedees\gainers would like that
5 months

PiggyOwner:

Let's talk, I'm all about it
5 months

PiggyOwner:

Would have been fun smiley
5 months

I want that so bad
5 months

PiggyOwner:

Hello thhere! What is your kik?
5 months

Write me
5 months