General

20 years of ff

Wow, way to make me feel old šŸ¤£

Not with this account, but i remember this website when it started, having previously discovered the 'scene' on Dimensions and more importantly www.feeder.co.uk (FIB ) in 1999.

A lot has changed in that time, but my love of BBW and SSBBW is as strong as ever!

Happy Birthday FF! šŸ¤˜šŸŽ‚šŸŽ‚šŸ¤˜
5 months

20 years of ff

I'm with you Oddball545, I'm feeling a tad old myself!

First joined in 2008, deleted and remade the account a few times but always the same name! There's still some long standing members I see about the place and its great to have people who have stayed / come back to the site over the years!

Happy Birthday FF!!!

We should all eat cake to celebrate!
5 months

20 years of ff

C00kie:

First joined in 2008, deleted and remade the account a few times but always the same name! There's still some long standing members I see about the place and its great to have people who have stayed / come back to the site over the years!

Happy Birthday FF!!!

I remember you, I have met you! I think one of the meet ups in London some 13 to 15 years ago....
5 months

20 years of ff

C00kie:

Happy Birthday FF!!!

Oddball454:
I remember you, I have met you! I think one of the meet ups in London some 13 to 15 years ago....

I've been to a few London meet up's back in the day, so very likely we have met! Apologies for the rubbish memory on my part... that will be the old age haha! But yay for old timers!
5 months

20 years of ff

C00kie:

Happy Birthday FF!!!

Oddball454:

C00kie:
I've been to a few London meet up's back in the day, so very likely we have met! Apologies for the rubbish memory on my part... that will be the old age haha! But yay for old timers!

No worries, i looked a lot different back then! Was a few meet ups, then the Halloween parties Lizzy (MissOtis) used to host. They were awesome!

What is sobering, is that i have known of this scene longer than a lot of people on here have been alive!
5 months

20 years of ff

šŸŽ‚

Cool stuff, congrats!
5 months

20 years of ff

Happy Birthday FF! It's truly something special when a site lives this long for our community. When we take care of it we get those results back to us.
5 months

20 years of ff

I would like to provide some food for thought but it's late in the night my brain will not work. So I'll just wish the programmer, the people who worked on this and also, the people who are active, a wonderful next 20 years! Full of learning experiences, pleasant experiences and erotic experiences! smiley
5 months

20 years of ff

Oh this is cool! Happy Birthday Fantasy Feeder!! Hope this site continues to be cool and improve more and more! Iā€™m really happy to have a community like this! ā¤ļø
5 months

20 years of ff

Cool I didn't know FF has been around for that long. I discovered the community in 2010 and I'm glad I did. It's nice to talk to like minded people who have the same kink as I do and without judgement too. Here's to another 20 years! smiley
5 months
12   loading