General

Bellies. smooth vs. hairy.

CasualFatty:
Personally I don't care either way, as long as said belly has some serious heft to it.

But what are your opinions, FF locality? Feel free to discuss down below. Eager to see y'all's responses.

All bellies are good bellies.
5 months

Munchies:
All bellies are good bellies.[/quote]

Exactly yes
5 months

I don’t mind as long as it’s big and soft but on me personally I like having a smooth belly
5 months

I like my men the hairier, the better. My absolute ideal guy would have a beard and a lot of bodyhair. So my answer is obvious.
It hits different for me. So manly.
5 months

I like it smooth in general and am smooth myself.
5 months

I am the owner of a big, hairy belly. The sensation of a belly rub when someone knows how to brush belly hair is incredible.

On others, I like a little bit of hair, but not much. Even on women, a little bit of hair on their fat bellies is incredibly sexy.
5 months

I like my belly smooth and I don't mind in other people
5 months

I have a smooth, visceral belly. I have very little body hair anyway, so naturally smooth, but firm. I would like some "jiggle", but maybe someday.
5 months

Preferably smooth, but Id be okay with being hairy if a partner/feeder would prefer that
5 months

I wish I didn’t care, but my preference is less hair. The hairy texture is distracting for me when feeling that sweet jiggly adipose. But, it’s nice to see a variety of preferences represented here so far
5 months
12345   loading