Fat experiences

Ever wish you weren’t a fa?

Enas:
Im afraid to say that people don't know what they want.
They need to do a lot of thinking in order to figure this out. Otherwise what they dream is just a reflection of what the world tells them to desire.
It's better if you have somebody to help you in that thinking process tho! smiley

Munchies:
She knows what she wants. It's just she wants two different things. She wants to lose weight, but she also wants the comfort of not watching her weight.

It's extremely common.

Enas:
Bad communication from my end i guess, i was talking about the OP, Also im trying to think but i cant understand, what is the second thing his girlfriend wants, apart from wanting herself to loose weight?

There are two things going on with OP. He thinks his wife is sexy, but she doesn't see herself that way. She doesn't like how she looks, and he he wishes he wasn't an FA as if being on stands in her way of her ideal body shape.

Honestly, it doesn't. Assuming OP isn't doing creepy toxic stuff to make discourage her from gaining weight. But he hasn't said anything to suggest that.

As for the girlfriend, I plainly stated what she wanted. Idk how to make it plainer.
5 months
12   loading