General

Gaming

Whats your favourite game? Mine is dead by daylight.
6 months

Gaming

Need For Speed Carbon
6 months

Gaming

It comes and it goes but at least on the pc rimworld is one of the ones I always come back to eventually. Although trying to complete monster train lately has been fun if not mind fraying
6 months

Gaming

It depends on what I feel like playing. I’m into games like Forza and Need for Speed.

Sometimes I switch it up some something like Skyrim or the NBA 2K games.
6 months

Gaming

Mine is Sonic 3 and Knuckles!
6 months

Gaming

Dead space
Tf2
Drg
6 months

Gaming

Sea of Thieves - I can be a chonky pirate, there is a great mix of quiet time to talk with someone and lively action, and you can actually role play feeding (but sadly not weight gain) by handing your crewmate food and "ordering" them to eat it.

It's just an awesome open world, sandbox style player experience.
6 months

Gaming

I play the elder scrolls online it’s my main rn been playing for like 4 years it’s been fun there adding a endless dungeon thing that’s supposed to be a rougelite should be pretty fun

Other than that I really enjoyed the cyberpunk dlc and I enjoyed starfeild for a few days but it got old pretty quick you can only save the galaxy so many times
6 months

Gaming

I love an rpg with a good story, anything that immerses me in another world! But I could never play an mmo because honestly I can’t bear playing with other people 🤣 unless I’m baked and playing Mario Party haha
6 months

Gaming

I have a ton of games. But my favorites are GTA and the new saints row.
6 months
123   loading