General

Gaming

RandomAcc545:
Whats your favourite game? Mine is dead by daylight.

Oh boy! We have a three way tie!

Don't Starve: Together
Scarlett Hollow
Sims 4
5 months

Gaming

Iā€™m into street fighter 6!
5 months

Gaming

All time? System shock 2

Currently? MechWarrior 5
5 months

Gaming

The Mass Effect original trilogy is what I keep going back to. ME1 is my fav out of the three. I really want to play Baldur's Gate 3.

Itch.io has a bunch of indie WG games of various flavours. Decent place to check out.
5 months

Gaming

J Kov:
The Mass Effect original trilogy is what I keep going back to. ME1 is my fav out of the three. I really want to play Baldur's Gate 3.

Itch.io has a bunch of indie WG games of various flavours. Decent place to check out.

DeviantArt has a collection of weight gain games too. Some are cross-posted on Itch.io.
5 months

Gaming

Path of Exile.
Though if I had to say 'all time' favorite, I'm old school, so it'd be a tie between Super Mario RPG/Link To The Past/Zelda II: Adventure of Link

Typically dig the games that have ARPG elements & alot of choice.. or in POE's case, build diversity. That, & they add stuff to the game via leagues every 3 months.. so I keep coming back.

*wince* Steam says I'm at 8,930 hrs on POE since 2013...so maybe I should adjust those 'all time' favorites.. lol
5 months

Gaming

EarthBound.

Also amazing: Disco Elysium, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Death Stranding. The Portal series. The Katamari series.

Any of the SimCity games up to 4. I've played WAAAAY too much SC over my lifetime. smiley (The Kingdom Two Crowns series scratches my builder itch pretty well too. I've played way too much of that as well.)

I also miss WoW. Never got into end game content/raiding, but just doing quests, tooling around in character, doing the holiday stuff, some dungeons.
5 months

Gaming

Gonna have to go with Minecraft
5 months

Gaming

I'm mostly into indie horror (Phasmophobia, The Mortuary Assistant, Demonologist, etc) but have been playing Palia daily lol. I love the Sims and Tetris as well!
5 months

Gaming

Currently overwatch2 I have so much fun especially playing Moira šŸ˜‚
4 months
123   loading