Gaining

Beer and heavy cream

Heyy I was chugging around 600ml of heavy cream for a week and this week I decided I felt a lil bit extreme for gains hehe. I'm chugging my 600ml as well as downing 2 cans of beer to speed up the gainssmiley I know it seems bad for some people but I get incredibly horrny thinking about blowing the fuck up. If you have any experiences with heavy cream or beer lemme knowsmiley
5 months

Beer and heavy cream

Growme2029:
Heyy I was chugging around 600ml of heavy cream for a week and this week I decided I felt a lil bit extreme for gains hehe. I'm chugging my 600ml as well as downing 2 cans of beer to speed up the gainssmiley I know it seems bad for some people but I get incredibly horrny thinking about blowing the fuck up. If you have any experiences with heavy cream or beer lemme knowsmiley

Never having tried it, I can only guess that the alcohol will increase your blood glucose, creating an insulin response that will help to get the energy from the cream into your fat cells. But, there probably are more effective ways to do that.
5 months

Beer and heavy cream

I don't drink beer but I've gained using cream in the past. About a month ago I decided to try cream again and added it to my cereal, but as I get older I just can't stomach cream like I used to. So now I stick to melted ice cream to gain. When I did gain with cream, I had to mix it with chocolate milk since the taste by itself isn't that great lol.
5 months

Beer and heavy cream

Growme2029:

Honestly, I'd be careful with the beer intake. Nothing wrong with beer, but it's easy to overdo it in pursuit of the gains. And unlike heavy cream, you can end up with ... unwanted bonus stats.
5 months

Beer and heavy cream

i am an aficionado of beer, and it definitely has helped me gain. i try not to overdo it, but it happens occasionally. smiley a couple of beers each night will help put a couple pounds on you, but you won't "blow up," you'd need to consume a lot more beer (or cream - blech!) to gain substantially.

probably not the healthiest strategy, if that's your goal. i drink it because i enjoy it. i do find that when i drink alcohol i tend to eat more, too, which is the bigger impact, i think.

eat dinner. go out to the bar. drink. eat bar food (nachos are a staple). drink more. go home, get burgers on the way home. sleep.
5 months