Gaining

Trans gaining

I'm a transwoman who is just starting transition (2 month HRT) and I am really loving the idea of weightgain for myself. I find myself fondling my little belly which has a teeny little roll of chub developing. I love thinking of how soft my body is getting and how it will help my breasts grow.

Especially I'm enjoying the idea that HRT is changing my metabolism, and in particular increasing my hunger to give me a more femme fat distribution over time.

I still love being active and exercising for the mental benefits, but also am really enjoying the softness and relaxation of overeating as well, so I suppose I am a little conflicted about it.
6 months

Trans gaining

I'm a trans guy myself and have been on T for three years now. It's been amazing seeing how my fat distribution has changed and how my appetite has increased. It's amazing to be finally the fat man I've always been destined to be, and I'm happy you're on your way to being the fat woman you've always been destined to be! Best of luck with your gains OP!
5 months

Trans gaining

Thank you smiley I think having the proper gender and hormones is a massive factor in feeling confident, and thus in being confident in your body.

I hope you keep progressing in your gain and enjoying it smiley
5 months