Fat experiences

People over/underestimating your weight

I’ve had several nurses over the years do a double take when weighing me. I think it’s due to a couple factors. One, I have what you might call a sturdy bone structure. And two, most people think ‘enormous belly’ when they think ‘over 300 lbs’. My belly is a pretty good size, but most of my weight is in my lower half, especially my thighs.
4 months

Several months ago I shocked an acquaintance when I told her I was down to 163. Turns out she was 170 despite being an inch shorter than me with no visible fat whatsoever.
4 months

When I was way heavier people would always underestimate my weight, probably because I sort of carried it across my entire body rather than specific areas. Which is rarer for dudes, as usually it goes to the stomach.
4 months

I asked an employee at a store today if they had any t-shirts over size L because I was having trouble finding a shirt with the character I wanted. She went over to a rack and pulled out a men’s size 3XL. I’m a regular XL. I guess I look bigger than I thought!
3 months

OinkOinkPiggy:
I asked an employee at a store today if they had any t-shirts over size L because I was having trouble finding a shirt with the character I wanted. She went over to a rack and pulled out a men’s size 3XL. I’m a regular XL. I guess I look bigger than I thought!

Hehehe that's hott
3 months

OinkOinkPiggy:

Well, you asked for over L. 3XL is over L.
3 months
12   loading