Food and recipes

I think a sandwich is the most sensual food to eat

i think a sandwich is the most sensual food to eat. first there's the aroma of the bread, which is arousing alone. the whiff of yeast and wheat. the smoothness of the bread between your hands, but with the rough texture of the crust. a good sandwich must be held between two hands, because i assumed its packed with meat and cheese and mayonnaise. so your mind's gotta be focused in this - all hands on deck. the texture of the crust is dry against your lips, but you can feel the wet ingredients inside. you probably don't need this sandwich you're about to eat, you already had breakfast, lunch, lots of snacks, a couple little candy bars, and youll go on to have a big dinner. but here you are with an extra (extra) sandwich in your day. youll have to open your mouth wider than that to fit this sandwich between your teeth. your teeth sink down thru layers of carbs, protein and fat and pull off such a big bite, it's a little hard to chew. the lettuce gives a nice crunch and a touch of bitterness. you taste the salt of the meat and the creaminess of the cheese and mayo. the bread soaks up the flavors in your mouth, until the bite youre chewing is homogeneous in flavor and texture - the flavor in your mouth is unmistakenly sandwich. because you have to hold the sandwich against your face, some of the mayo gets on your cheeks. you leave it there for a minute while you finish chewing. bringing the sandwich to your face again, you feel the bread on your cheeks, you smell the aroma again, and you stuff the sandwich into your mouth again, filling your mouth. the bread alone is 250 calories. the mayo is another hundred. couple slices of meat and cheese is 200, which could be more if you make the sandwich thicker. all in excess, it will just get turned into fat on your expanding stomach. this sandwich is just for the pleasure of eating.
5 months

I think a sandwich is the most sensual food to eat

At least the way you described it made it very sensual! I would even say that it kinda changed the way I will see the whole thing now.
5 months