Fat experiences

Getting fat for someone special

I hope you can find that someone special! Everyone gains for different reasons, I'm sure you'll be able to find someone who you can click with and be your feeder/lover.
5 months

OhHey:
This is my dream.
I always gain more weight when it's for someone I'm really into and have a great connection with.
For me gaining weight is intimate and I'd rather do it for someone I can develop a sustainable relationship with out of mutural trust, love, and respect.
Honestly those things make me put on weight more than any amount of stuffing or heavy cream 🥴😳

I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic.
But I find this is what works best and what I want in the future. If it's not like that I don't want it.

I hope you find that special someone, you guys have a happy, healthy relationship, and they fatten you to your ideal size.
5 months

OhHey:
This is my dream.
I always gain more weight when it's for someone I'm really into and have a great connection with.
For me gaining weight is intimate and I'd rather do it for someone I can develop a sustainable relationship with out of mutural trust, love, and respect.
Honestly those things make me put on weight more than any amount of stuffing or heavy cream 🥴😳

But I find this is what works best and what I want in the future. If it's not like that I don't want it.

Wow your ideals match mine on the oppisite end. I wish to be the feedee of a girl who wishes to gain weight and love and nature them, support them always and keep them happy and smiling
5 months

OhHey:
This is my dream.

I agree gaining weight is an intimate experience. Feeding just as much. Not very active on here because of that, but I also want to meet people so I feel I fall into the hopeless romantic category as well. Thanks for helping to put my thoughts into words!

I hope you find someone who appreciates your values and helps you meet all your goals.
5 months

I’m considering doing the Same thing. Just a little for a tease. My man likes me thick. I’m already thick after gaining 50 pounds over the years but it’s the holidays & I don’t mind doing a little heavy cream stuff for a week or two & seeing what little weight creeps on. I think he will like it. Even if it’s just a few pounds.
5 months

Aw, best wishes to all in this thread who want to have the most special gaining experience of all, which is to grow fat and happy with the one you love :-) My other half and I have fed off each other’s mutual love of our bodies. And thus, we’ve fed off many a dinner plate :-)
4 months

My wife went from 225 to 345 in a 16 year span. I went from 145 to 196 in the same time frame. It started pretty much right when we began dating.

She's been a BBW her whole life. I'm a FA but neither a feeder nor gainer. Our gains were unintentional and resulted from years of mindless overindulgence.

We've both since changed course for health reasons, but it was so easy to gain when not even thinking about it!
3 months

For me it was the opposite Someone special who got fat. Very fat.

Like, "needs help getting out of bed" fat.

She made me extreme. I grew up with tabloid stories about "horrible tragedies and weight loss successes." And then I fell in love with someone who's so fat it impacts her whole life- and she knows and doesn't care.
3 months

OhHey:
This is my dream.

I hope you find that special someone
1 month

I feel that I am special and I'm gaining weight for me smiley
1 month
12   loading