Gaining

Question about rapid gain/melted ice cream

I’ve always wanted to try a huge overflow of calories for a week type thing, and I’ve heard a good way is melted cream and heavy cream. I am somebody whose body pretty much turns everything to fat but I also don’t want to waste calories.

Is there a good ratio of ice cream, heavy cream, and food calories that would make me gain as fast as possible if I were to go for it. Like a week challenge to just eat a ton, drink a melted ice cream heavy cream thing, sleep til lunch, rinse and repeat for a week.

Afterwards I’d probably go back to my normal life but I wanted to see thoughts and ideas before I’d try something like this and recommendations, please let me know!
6 months

FatAdmirerHeHeHeHa:
I’ve always wanted to try a huge overflow of calories for a week type thing, and I’ve heard a good way is melted cream and heavy cream. I am somebody whose body pretty much turns everything to fat but I also don’t want to waste calories.

Is there a good ratio of ice cream, heavy cream, and food calories that would make me gain as fast as possible if I were to go for it. Like a week challenge to just eat a ton, drink a melted ice cream heavy cream thing, sleep til lunch, rinse and repeat for a week.

Afterwards I’d probably go back to my normal life but I wanted to see thoughts and ideas before I’d try something like this and recommendations, please let me know!

Don't go too crazy with the melted ice cream. The sugar high and sugar crash will be insane.
5 months

FatAdmirerHeHeHeHa:

Munchies:
Don't go too crazy with the melted ice cream. The sugar high and sugar crash will be insane.

True that’s why the idea is just for the week if I am able to go through with it. To be honest, with as much sugar I used to eat I never really got sugar highs or crashes, well I never felt them anyway.
5 months

FatAdmirerHeHeHeHa:

Munchies:

FatAdmirerHeHeHeHa:
True that’s why the idea is just for the week if I am able to go through with it. To be honest, with as much sugar I used to eat I never really got sugar highs or crashes, well I never felt them anyway.

That's ... actually concerning. This means you were eating so much sugar that your body never had a chance to properly metabolize it all. This also means your pancreas was working overtime just to keep you alive.

And if you haven't had that much sugar in a while but go back to eating that way, you're going to make yourself sick. Your body has gotten used to producing less insulin, so going too crazy with the sugar will make you sick. I am not saying you're diabetic. But this would make anyone feel sick. Especially if you keep it up for a week.

If you have your heart set on melted ice cream and heavy cream, keep it to once a day on top of everything else you're eating.

I strongly recommend eating normal food on top of the shakes. Your body needs proper nutrition to function, and it will be hard for your body to regulate itself otherwise.

Had a feedee once who did something similar, but he did it with chocolate milk and heavy cream. He struggled to process everything and kept passing out. He was not a diabetic.
5 months

FatAdmirerHeHeHeHa:

Munchies:

FatAdmirerHeHeHeHa:

Munchies:
That's ... actually concerning. This means you were eating so much sugar that your body never had a chance to properly metabolize it all. This also means your pancreas was working overtime just to keep you alive.

And if you haven't had that much sugar in a while but go back to eating that way, you're going to make yourself sick. Your body has gotten used to producing less insulin, so going too crazy with the sugar will make you sick. I am not saying you're diabetic. But this would make anyone feel sick. Especially if you keep it up for a week.

If you have your heart set on melted ice cream and heavy cream, keep it to once a day on top of everything else you're eating.

I strongly recommend eating normal food on top of the shakes. Your body needs proper nutrition to function, and it will be hard for your body to regulate itself otherwise.

Had a feedee once who did something similar, but he did it with chocolate milk and heavy cream. He struggled to process everything and kept passing out. He was not a diabetic.

Thanks for the recommendations, I know there are repercussions for anything I do, even short term, but I do want to go through with it. And I’ve drunk heavy cream before and a lot of it and had no issues. But i think I’ll take your advice, once per day for that stuff and still eat more normal or slightly more than normal meals for the week.
5 months