Gaining

Has anybody had experience gaining completely healthily

I don’t know if there’s a way to gain weight in a completely healthy way. There’s always going to be health risks from being overweight.

With that said, there are definitely healthier ways to do it. I’ve gained weight both ways. The beginning of my gain was very unhealthy with lots of fast food and alcohol. I gained 40 pounds quite easily but was very unhealthy. Starting last year I put a big focus on wellness and have worked out and cleaned up my diet. My medicals are better and I feel so much better than I did a year ago and my weight has only gone up.

I hope some of my story helps if you decide to gain weight and want to do it in a less traditional way.
5 months

Has anybody had experience gaining completely healthily

Christina5464:
I made a post not long ago being in two minds about trying this out. I do love being slim,and I value health above all, so my diet is only natural foods with no junk, sweets or anything and I value local, organic food and exercise but I've always had this kink to but never gained any it is hard to handle at times. Has anybody ever felt similar and had experience with this?

Size does not equal health. Sure, there are some sizes that are unhealthy, but they are on the extreme ends.

If you eat clean, stay active, and see your doctor at least once a year, you'll be fine.

Most obesity related health issues do not come from your size so much as they come from what you eat and lack of movement.
5 months