Food and recipes

I love hamburgers, put your recipes here.

I love hamburgers I have tried different cuts of meat, different breads and so on and I love them all haha I would like you to recommend me some of your recipes so I can make them.
5 months

Not so much a recipe as a method of cooking, but if you assemble the burger and then butter the pan and grill each side of the burger in the butter/meat juice/seasonings, it gives the outside of the bun a very nice crisp and warmth that you won't get in a restaurant. It's my family's tradition, though both my dad and grandpa would butter the buns instead? I prefer to butter the pan because I think it gives the bun a more even coating. I've given up meat but I still cook my veggie burgers this way.
3 months

Let's not forget about veggie burgers, which can also be quite tasty.
3 months

I prefer veggie burgers, but of course beef patties would work too.

I love spicy food, but this recipe can certainly be toned down. I butter and lightly pan fry two pieces of Texas toast, versus a regular bun. On my patty, I add caramelized onion (which I sautee with butter in a different pan), two slices of pepper jack cheese, a scoop of guacamole (store bought from whole foods), a few dabs of Sriracha, and occasionally, fresh jalapenos. Sometimes, I substitute queso for the slices of cheese. It's messy but delicious. When I make these, I typically eat three or four.
3 months