General

Confessions pt. 2

There is someone i want to talk to but i have nothing to say to her. When i see that she is online i stay but i don't say anything to her. I feel like a husk of what i was before. I have lost interest in everything around me, i try to keep myself busy to not think about her but in the end when i'm trying to sleep i end up thinking of her.
14 years

Confessions pt. 2

Nobody213 wrote
There is someone i want to talk to but i have nothing to say to her. When i see that she is online i stay but i don't say anything to her. I feel like a husk of what i was before. I have lost interest in everything around me, i try to keep myself busy to not think about her but in the end when i'm trying to sleep i end up thinking of her.

Hmm, i don't know the specifics, bt lines like "i've lost interest in everything around me" makes me think you should see a dr...
14 years

Confessions pt. 2

Maximum wrote
Nobody213 wrote

Hmm, i don't know the specifics, bt lines like "i've lost interest in everything around me" makes me think you should see a dr...

I have no interest in seeing a doctor.
14 years

Confessions pt. 2

Nobody213 wrote
Maximum wrote
Nobody213 wrote

I have no interest in seeing a doctor.

No worries, was just my thoughts smiley
14 years

Confessions pt. 2

NJBABYGIRL wrote
I've always had a weakness for men in uniform. (law enforcement uniform smiley

Sexy for sure.smiley

Any sexy men in uniform out there?? Hola

*points to poster right above yours*

smiley
14 years

Confessions pt. 2

PleasantlyPlump wrote
I am a pleaser I go out of my way to make others happy thus leaving myself out.

im the same! its hard. you try not to complain or make a fuss about not getting any gratatude cos thats rude. but just leaves you feeling down.
14 years

Confessions pt. 2

The longer I stay away from the 'fat' world, the less I crave it.
14 years

Confessions pt. 2

RubyRipples wrote
My confession - I laughed.

If you'd had the b***s to simply be true to what you like, none of that would ever have happened. smiley

Easier said then done, lol I'm sure there would be less problems in the world if everyone was true to themselves, but its not like its ever going to happen...
13 years

Confessions pt. 2

I hate work... I still wish I could stay home.

I want to be online, meeting and chatting with people I love.
I want to be immobile, and I want 4 feeders to take care of me.

I still get sad sometimes when I dont gain fast enough.
13 years

Confessions pt. 2

jester68 wrote
I confess I prefer the online "world" to the real one!

Ha, I'm sure you're not alone there. smiley
13 years
34567   loading