General

Confessions pt. 2

I have had heaps of sex but never an orgasm
12 years

Confessions pt. 2

okapi wrote:
I kind of disappeared suddenly the last time I was here, about half a year ago, because of personal issues. Left some messages unanswered, feeling kind of bad about that.

That is alright, just glad to have you back.

And a confession- I bought new panties, and already ripped them on the hip... all of them.

MY FAT IS THE REASON I CAN NOT HAVE NICE THINGS.
12 years

Confessions pt. 2

I literally want you to tie me up and force feed me until I cant chew anymore. I want you to run a knife blade along my rolls and cut my clothes off me, demanding I am naked for the next punishment.

Then I want you to make me drink weight gain shakes until tears fall down from the pain of being stuffed.

I want you to smack me in my face and tell me exactly what I am. Kiss away my tears, and watch me break right in front of you. I want to hear your throaty breathless voice just say- "forever..." over and over again.

(^ with how flirty I am you would think this would come easy, but I play hard to get when I actually want something. I lack the ability to say what I want from someone.)

My confession is I am not able to say this to someone. Hopefully they see it and understand it was for them, and read the sincerity and depravity in my post. I hope those lovely bones shake and your hand trembles as you scroll through this.
12 years

Confessions pt. 2

My confession is I'm tired; I'm tired of being broke, and not having a job. I'm tired of having to ask my parents for money. I'm tired of classes that make no sense for my major, and I'm tired of lecture hall seats. I'm tired of poverty, situation, and distance standing between me and a certain someone. And I'm tired of having to be so far away from everyone I know...

And some days I just feel too tired to get out of bed, but then I remind myself that I have classes to go to. At times like this I'm not even sure I have the energy to care anymore.
12 years
56789   loading