General

Confessions pt. 2

This thread is a bit depressing, so I wanna liven it up a little.
The following confession is true, by the way.

for nearly 5 years of my young life (in primary school), I genuinely believed that I was a squirrel.
13 years

Confessions pt. 2

IC that I could not be much less motivated at work right at the moment. I really need a new project, or some other change. Blah!
13 years

Confessions pt. 2

winterstocking wrote
I stand to win at least $100 in bets with different people if he has at least two.

I've got to say, I think you have the most interesting confessions! I'm just wondering whether or not you really want to win that bet?

As for empathy, I think it is less of individual benefit than a group benefit (that is, a group with a fairly high level of empathy, overall, probably does better than one without it).
13 years

Confessions pt. 2

Thunder_Thighs wrote
Just though of a funny one. I would choose a puppy over a baby any day so I might end up being one of those crazy old ladies with no children and 10 miniature size dogs that I talk to like theyre people hahaha

Very sensible! I always suspected that much of the world's troubles originate from the fact that we're all descended from the people who were daft enough to have children...
13 years

Confessions pt. 2

curseofcurves07 wrote
You should never have to change for anyone

QFT

smiley
13 years

Confessions pt. 2

Happy Burtday Amurrica

large cherry limeade - 900
sonic quarter pound coney dog - 810
sonic small mozzarella sticks - 440
ranch dipping sauce - 150
10 large strawberries - 90
2 cokes - 280
6 donut sticks (220 cal.per) - 1320

total calories for dinner-3990

Then I had half a gallon of ice cream. This is why I love days off.
13 years

Confessions pt. 2

Moonchild wrote

I ordered a chocolate pineapple limeade once and no joke everyone inside laughed at me. Joke's on them though, it was ***ing good.

ahahaha! That actually sounds awesome. I once wanted to order the watermelon chiller with a shot of strawberry and m&ms.

They put the m&m into a little cup.
I might try yours.
smiley
13 years

Confessions pt. 2

I confess I wish that I had more real life friends here.
I confess I feel really lonely.
I confess I wish my boyfriend was much more supportive of me...

But well... I would have to change to make all that happen.
13 years

Confessions pt. 2

AwakeAtNight wrote
First off, I'm suicidal(mainly just suicidal minded) but I have attempted a few times in the past and i'm pretty much always alone which just forces me to contemplate about actually going through with it.

My best friend has D.I.D.(Dissociative Identity Disorder) for those who don't know it means she has multiple personalities, and were very close and have been for years but one of the alters doesn't respect it and treats me like shit and we live together and sometimes when the alter is out she just doesn't come home and it makes me feel like i'm going insane because I have no idea what's going on and the alter doesn't make smart choices.

Also I have a very hard time being alone at night, my mind won't stop trying to convince me to just end it all.

Most people I come across treat me like absolute shit before even knowing me which is insane because i'm a very nice person and always try my hardest to help someone in need if i can.

My life is basically at a stand-still because no one wants to hire me and i've tried so hard to get a job and have gotten rejected so many times that right now I can't even try anymore so i'm just stuck with my parents. People usually judge me for being different, and it doesn't help that i didn't finish high school because of a learning disability.

Sorry if this is too long, I needed to do some venting.

Also generally I have a hard time trusting people because of past friendships and relationships.

I feel like i'm just not supposed to/allowed to be happy because everything always ends in tragedy.

Basically I feel like I live a cursed life.

*HUGZ*
13 years

Confessions pt. 2

Ikissedagirl wrote
7. I want to be loved.

I think everyone wants to...

<3 #14 smiley
13 years
45678   loading