General

Confessions pt. 2

juniperfigs wrote:
i've been in love with ff user okcomputer for over a year and i know it's one-sided magic but i still can't let go...

and as much as i want to feed him and explore the fetish stuff, i'd be the happiest girl in the world if he would be my friend and call me to talk about his day... maybe invite me over once in a while to watch tv or let me watch him while he takes a nap <3333

Anyone else want to totally see this happen now? Or was that the idea all along? smiley
12 years

Confessions pt. 2

My confession is that I am a bit of a hypocrite. I wasn't happy when I was fat years ago but yet I expect my gf to gain weight for me.
12 years

Confessions pt. 2

Admin Mode: Removed some posts. Just a reminder for everyone to remain respectful to each other, thank you. smiley
12 years

Confessions pt. 2

quintessence wrote:
Men really, really confuse me.

Funny, Women really, really confuse me. smiley
12 years

Confessions pt. 2

I put things of until the last minute... and now, as the thing become more important, I put them off even more

I'm in my head too much - thinking of doing things that I want to but never will

I've also got a very addictive personality... if it's not food, it's money
12 years

Confessions pt. 2

bbwildrose wrote:
I hate my neediness smiley

smbc-comics.com/index.php

My confession is that I am not sure if I have any friends anymore.
12 years

Confessions pt. 2

Miss Finch wrote:
It's almost flattering when someone votes only 1 star on your photo, because it means you've managed to piss off one very spiteful girl somewhere.

It's funny cause it's true. smiley
12 years

Confessions pt. 2

jazzyjess23 wrote:
I'm tired of being attracted to men/women I can't have. It's frustrating and it just makes me put myself down more. Actually, I'm tired of wanting lots of things I can't have.
^^ this
12 years

Confessions pt. 2

ihearrtyou wrote:
Alright. Well, mine is that I am scared I will never meet the right guy, and will therefore spend the rest of my life alone..

I don't think you are the only one who feels like that. smiley
12 years

Confessions pt. 2

watergut wrote:
I find the psychological side of feederism by far the hardest part. I wish I could calmly accept my fetish and move on, but it makes me v self-conscious and reclusive, something I have to fight. I wish I wasn't so furtive and secretive about bingeing (except on this site!).

I know how you feel man, it takes a bit to get your head around it.
12 years
56789   loading