Lifestyle tips

Does bloating help expand your belly capacity?

I’m super interested in trying to expand how much I can stuff my belly with. I hate when I feel like I haven’t eaten enough despite feeling as full as can be, if possible I wanna make my belly more susceptible to expanding even when it’s comfortably full. Does soda help with this? And is that even something that a belly can do?
5 months

MrOverstuffed:
I’m super interested in trying to expand how much I can stuff my belly with. I hate when I feel like I haven’t eaten enough despite feeling as full as can be, if possible I wanna make my belly more susceptible to expanding even when it’s comfortably full. Does soda help with this? And is that even something that a belly can do?

Yes, bloating can help you increase capacity. However, it won't fix your issue. In fact, it might make it worse.

Sure, you'll be able to eat more, but you'll end up being hungrier than you used to be.

Question. What foods do you normally eat? How much fiber is in your diet?
5 months

I kinda eat whatever I can. Reliably I have cereal every morning, and as much pizza as I can get in me every couple nights (5-6 slices). I do love to have burgers occasionally, maybe sometimes breakfast tacos. In terms of gaining weight, I love drinking gainer shakes with Serious Mass, heavy cream, peanut butter, milk and ice cream. I drink those every now and then.
If there’s something you think I should be aiming to eat more of, I’d love to know. I kinda eat just whatever I feel like having.
Sorry if that doesn’t answer your question
5 months

MrOverstuffed:
I kinda eat whatever I can. Reliably I have cereal every morning, and as much pizza as I can get in me every couple nights (5-6 slices). I do love to have burgers occasionally, maybe sometimes breakfast tacos. In terms of gaining weight, I love drinking gainer shakes with Serious Mass, heavy cream, peanut butter, milk and ice cream. I drink those every now and then.
If there’s something you think I should be aiming to eat more of, I’d love to know. I kinda eat just whatever I feel like having.
Sorry if that doesn’t answer your question

Honestly, it sounds like you need more fiber in your diet. I'm sure that the grease in your food keeps you regular, but it will leave you feeling hungry. Fiber should fix that. The amount of food you're eating is fine for weight gain.
5 months