General

Is it weird that as a cis guy i want a feminine figure?

Someguy98:
I’m a cis guy, I’m comfortable as a guy and have never thought about considering myself anything else, but when I think of my dream body I picture wide hips, and prominent butt, and even breasts (all nice and fat ofc). I fantasize about being mistaken as a woman sometimes. I’m not sure how I feel about this sometimes.

When cis people think about their ideal body, they don't imagine themselves as a different gender.
5 months

Munchies:
When cis people think about their ideal body, they don't imagine themselves as a different gender.

Someguy98:
That’s a fair response tbh and honestly I’m not trying disagree with you. However I really do feel comfortable as a man, but I also want to be more effeminate (and fat lol). I don’t know how to properly express the feeling. I hope I’m not just rambling. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

I'm not saying you're one thing or another. That's your business and for you to decide.

That said, there is a difference between being a woman and being effeminate. Being effeminate means embrace stereotypical aspects of femininity as a man. Being a woman isn't one thing or another. I know some cis women who have more masculine traits than some men I know.

Gender and gender expression aren't the same thing. It is what it is.
5 months

It’s worth considering that you needn’t try and fit yourself neatly in a box. Gender identity and being cis or not isn’t a simple yes or no. Also forgive me for reading into it too far if I am but the sentiment feels quite familiar; if your wondering if you could be trans or something of the like but don’t experience dysphoria or discomfort, not every trans person does.

Alternatively speaking, fuck gender norms, do what makes you happy.
5 months

Someguy98:
I’m a cis guy, I’m comfortable as a guy and have never thought about considering myself anything else, but when I think of my dream body I picture wide hips, and prominent butt, and even breasts (all nice and fat ofc). I fantasize about being mistaken as a woman sometimes. I’m not sure how I feel about this sometimes.

Well, it’s no more “weird” than anything else.

In my opinion you’re probably projecting what you find sexually attractive onto yourself - which is fine, and something that all gainers/feedees do.
5 months

Nyarlep:
It’s worth considering that you needn’t try and fit yourself neatly in a box. Gender identity and being cis or not isn’t a simple yes or no. Also forgive me for reading into it too far if I am but the sentiment feels quite familiar; if your wondering if you could be trans or something of the like but don’t experience dysphoria or discomfort, not every trans person does.

Being trans is more than just swapping to the other side. You have genderfluid, demi-gender, bi-gender, and non-binary people. And from there you have scores of different flavors of gender expression.
5 months

Nyarlep:

Munchies:
Being trans is more than just swapping to the other side. You have genderfluid, demi-gender, bi-gender, and non-binary people. And from there you have scores of different flavors of gender expression.

That is a very important point that I did not express.
5 months

Wanting breasts and hips does not mean you are transgendered or want to be a woman, or anything else. It just means you like breasts and hips. And yes, that is pretty common.
5 months