Gaining

Eating lard?

I love cold lard with black bread and pickle. It is very tasty and there is no disorder. It's true that it makes me satiated quickly.
4 months

Eating lard?

Yes, lard spread on a fresh slice of bread, just slightly salted and peppered, maybe with thinly sliced onion. Wash it down with beer, now that's a working's man dinner...or feedee's dinner smiley
3 months

Eating lard?

Forest***:
Yes, lard spread on a fresh slice of bread, just slightly salted and peppered, maybe with thinly sliced onion. Wash it down with beer, now that's a working's man dinner...or feedee's dinner smiley
It must be very caloric😯
3 months

Eating lard?

Lovemylard:
Yes. Do it.

I have a fat 🐱, call it lard

Since you mentioned you were straight in another post, I just wanted to let you know OP is a woman.
3 months

Eating lard?

Dallarydoos:
Just a heads up, all other comments aside about nausea and health risks, you're going to get really bad loose stools. Like "bring a change of pants" bad. I mean you might be able to pair it with foods that slow intestinal motility (foods low in fiber) but I don't know if it's worth the risk above maybe a spoonful for funsies now and then.

ya just like eating a stick of butter you'll get the runs, n sometimes not know when its gunna happen.my ex ate six of butter n was sent home from work for well shitting her pants..
2 days

Eating lard?

Dallarydoos:
Just a heads up, all other comments aside about nausea and health risks, you're going to get really bad loose stools. Like "bring a change of pants" bad. I mean you might be able to pair it with foods that slow intestinal motility (foods low in fiber) but I don't know if it's worth the risk above maybe a spoonful for funsies now and then.

LuvsChub04:
ya just like eating a stick of butter you'll get the runs, n sometimes not know when its gunna happen.my ex ate six of butter n was sent home from work for well shitting her pants..

If you ever get a bottle of mineral oil, you'll see it doubles as a laxative. The same goes for all forms of fat consumed in high quantities. It's honestly better to cook with lard instead of eating a whole bunch of it.
2 days

Eating lard?

Dallarydoos:

LuvsChub04:

Munchies:
If you ever get a bottle of mineral oil, you'll see it doubles as a laxative. The same goes for all forms of fat consumed in high quantities. It's honestly better to cook with lard instead of eating a whole bunch of it.

Oh, at some point in my gains, I tried vegetable oil, olive oil, shortening, and butter. Let me strongly caution against ALL of this. Why? Because you will defecate randomly and uncontrollably, and it will continue for days. And it won't be pretty or easy to clean. Take it from me, do yourself a favor, and find another way.
12 hours

Eating lard?

Dallarydoos:

LuvsChub04:

Munchies:

BigBallBellyGirl:
Oh, at some point in my gains, I tried vegetable oil, olive oil, shortening, and butter. Let me strongly caution against ALL of this. Why? Because you will defecate randomly and uncontrollably, and it will continue for days. And it won't be pretty or easy to clean. Take it from me, do yourself a favor, and find another way.

I believe it. The human body was not meant to process large amounts of fat at once.

Pairing it with other things will slow it down, but it won't stop the laxative effect. And if you do it long term enough, your organs will not thank you.
9 hours
123   loading