Gaining

Eating lard?

So I’ve been using heavy cream to gain for a while and I just happen to really love the idea of eating straight fat.

So obviously I want to eat straight lard as a way of gaining.

Does anyone have an experience doing this?

I’m aware it’s extremely unhealthy but don’t really care so
5 months

Eating lard?

I don’t think I’d ever stop throwing up.
5 months

Eating lard?

Noted😂😂. Honestly I think I’ll be fine. Given the fact that it makes me reallyyyy horny i think I could do it.
5 months

Eating lard?

Roni2241:
Noted😂😂. Honestly I think I’ll be fine. Given the fact that it makes me reallyyyy horny i think I could do it.

I wish you all of the success and none of the furious vomiting!

I’m also vegetarian, so the idea of eating lard in general grosses me out. I’m biased.
5 months

Eating lard?

I would think that it’s possible, even if it takes some getting used to. Indeed, if you’ve ever watched that “strange addiction” show, they have people who eat or drink really bizarre things. I think once they had a woman who liked to eat tubs of crisco. So, lard isn’t that far off. Plus, I struggle to think of anything hotter than a hugely fat girl eating straight lard just to get greasy, messy and fatter 🥰🥰🥰
5 months

Eating lard?

People cook with lard and use it as oil for frying ect, but I feel like eating it would be as appealing as eating butter. Maybe you should start with butter first. Butter seems like a good between cream and straight lard. Work up to lard.
5 months

Eating lard?

PearlyPaleBBW:
People cook with lard and use it as oil for frying ect, but I feel like eating it would be as appealing as eating butter. Maybe you should start with butter first. Butter seems like a good between cream and straight lard. Work up to lard.

I’ve definitely thought about eating straight butter and I know I could do that pretty easily but just like think about the psychological effects of working up to eating literally lard.
Like how hot is that gonna be
5 months

Eating lard?

PearlyPaleBBW:

I’ve definitely thought about eating straight butter and I know I could do that pretty easily but just like think about the psychological effects of working up to eating literally lard.
Like how hot is that gonna be
5 months

Eating lard?

Roni2241:
So I’ve been using heavy cream to gain for a while and I just happen to really love the idea of eating straight fat.

I’ve known feedees to do it. One told me that whenever she did it it seemed to add new fat around her belly button, and it made her feel like “the greediest pig in the world” — but it left her with a badly upset stomach.
5 months

Eating lard?

Roni2241:

Don't do this. This is an extremely stupid thing to do.

Setting aside the heart health stuff I know you don't care about, this will mess up your internals big time. Assuming you can even get it down in the first place, you'll have an upset stomach. And then there's the misery you'll put your intestines in.

This is also setting aside the increased risk of gallbladder issues, which can lead to you not being able to eat large amounts of fat without extreme pain.

Just fry things in lard like a normal person.
5 months
123   loading