General

What do you think were the main factors that influenced to become attracted to this kink

For me, I feel as though I was influenced a lot by media, such as tv shows. Loads of shows and even movies use sudden and exaggerated weight gain as a joke or gag, but it definitely led to some unintended consequences for my brain. Overtime, I started taking note of all the things that would catch my attention until I eventually found communities dedicated to feeding and gaining weight. I’ve also always found myself drawn to generally larger women, and as you can imagine, combine both of those and you get an obsession with feeding fat girls to get them.. well.. fatter. What do you think were your primary influences?
4 months

What do you think were the main factors that influenced to become attracted to this kink

Again, why does everyone talk about “this kink” as though, for everyone, it’s a kink?

When I was 4 years old, I was obsessed with the massive belly of the woman who ran day care.

It has always been there, pre-sexual awakening. Ergo, not a “kink”.
4 months

FAMGM:
Again, why does everyone talk about “this kink” as though, for everyone, it’s a kink?

When I was 4 years old, I was obsessed with the massive belly of the woman who ran day care.

It has always been there, pre-sexual awakening. Ergo, not a “kink”.

Agreed.
4 months

I think for me personally, it came from my deep attractiveness towards bellies. I mean my username speaks for itself! 😅

Now when I was younger I’ve always found a spike of sexual excitement with belly buttons. But then it evolved to the whole belly, and then when I got my awakening from finding out that chubbier bellies were a lot more better. Then I started paying more attention to that too.

Eventually the more big belly content I was seeing, Feederism did came around naturally. Especially when I became a full time Fat Admirer.

Now I’m not into Feederism as a kink anymore as I used to (after too much bad experiences). But I still do love a belly that’s well stuffed or bloated every once in a while.
4 months

I honestly can’t pinpoint specifically what influenced my discovery of this attraction to big belies, I remember when I was super young, in like 1st grade my teacher towards the end was pregnant, and I didn’t think anything of how weirdly locked on I was.
I think I also blame charlie and the chocolate factory, seriously, with violet. How could that not have awoken something in thousands of kids.
4 months

I just think it’s how I am wired. I was 5 or 6 when I knew I had an attraction to fatness, although I didn’t quite understand it then.
4 months

I just think it’s how I am wired. I was 5 or 6 when I knew I had an attraction to fatness, although I didn’t quite understand it then.
4 months

I have always been attracted to larger girls.
I've known it since I was young, as I got older I just found out about the kink and it was exactly what I was interested in. I was always attracted to the thicker girls in sports, school, etc.

Cartoons with weight gain were always interesting and those "BEFORE / AFTER" Diet commercials I always found weird, because the "BEFORE" looked cuter.

A random search of weight gain had me find out about it, been sold ever since. I love larger lady partners ones who gain weight, weight gain smut, partners who gain weight / like to be teased, spoiled, etc, I've enjoyed it ever since. Weight is cute.
4 months

Iweissnicht:
I have always been attracted to larger girls.
I've known it since I was young, as I got older I just found out about the kink and it was exactly what I was interested in. I was always attracted to the thicker girls in sports, school, etc.

Cartoons with weight gain were always interesting and those "BEFORE / AFTER" Diet commercials I always found weird, because the "BEFORE" looked cuter.

A random search of weight gain had me find out about it, been sold ever since. I love larger lady partners ones who gain weight, weight gain smut, partners who gain weight / like to be teased, spoiled, etc, I've enjoyed it ever since. Weight is cute.

Exactly the same with me. I also developed affection towards my body and intention to grow it fatter. And then I discovered it called mutual gaining which is cool
4 months

Bellyblubber:
I agree with all of this. I’ve been fantasizing about boys and girls with stuffed, chubby guts since kindergarten. I just can’t get enough of the idea of me and someone else fattening each other up and stuffing our bellies together, playing with each others bodies, and consuming unnatural amounts of food and drink. Getting all chubbed up and out of shape and teasing each other for how far we’ve let ourselves go, all while feeding each other and ourselves even fatter, rounder, and more pathetically incapable.

Your response was hot as fuck!! That's my dream too!!
For me it was belly stuffing videos somehow recommended on youtube from twerking and yoga pants videos 😂 I was confused at first but couldn't stop watching girls get big and round, then wanted to try it myself and here I am.
4 months
12   loading