General

Bhm celebrity crushes?

I definitely ship the Chris Pratt was dating a feeder reality. I forget the name of his girl but there was an interview where she said she wanted him fat pretty bluntly. If I was gay it’d be him for sure.
4 months

Bhm celebrity crushes?

Hes chunky yet i wouldnt call him fat but Joey from n*sync
4 months

Bhm celebrity crushes?

Does the cartoon character Fat Albert count? I always loved that show
4 months

Bhm celebrity crushes?

Ky Belly Boy:
Does the cartoon character Fat Albert count? I always loved that show

I think he may have had a few too many New Cokes and Jello puddin's and spent too much time in front of his TI-99 4A! But at least Fat Albert and all the gang provided us with plenty of Kodak moments! smiley
4 months

Bhm celebrity crushes?

It's only a matter of time before someone mentions the dreaded Mr. Creosote...

But nah, Terry Crews in a fatsuit in that one episode of Brooklyn Nine Nine probably got some people going.

As a very young kid, that one episode of CatDog tweaked something in my brain, too, as weird as that sounds. Actually, I could probably rattle off a dozen episodes of cartoons that settled somewhere in the back of my head over the years.
4 months

Bhm celebrity crushes?

My most obvious choice for a fat celebrity would be Jack Black. On top of finding him attractive, he's just so charismatic and full of energy! I also liked the Actor Bud Spencer, for similar reasons.

For a more obscure one... There's a spanish rock singer called Kutxi Romero. He basically has everything I physically like in a man. Plus I appreciate his chest-showing habits.
4 months

Bhm celebrity crushes?

John Goodman in a lot of things but mostly in 10 Cloverfield lane ❤️
4 months

Bhm celebrity crushes?

The one that always comes to mind first is Jack Black! He may not be overweight or largely fat, but he's got a belly on him, and I admire and adore his ability to not GOF when it comes to being weird and being himself. He's just an awesome guy, I love him!
4 months

Bhm celebrity crushes?

Raboot The Admirer:
My most obvious choice for a fat celebrity would be Jack Black. On top of finding him attractive, he's just so charismatic and full of energy! I also liked the Actor Bud Spencer, for similar reasons.

For a more obscure one... There's a spanish rock singer called Kutxi Romero. He basically has everything I physically like in a man. Plus I appreciate his chest-showing habits.

I completely agree with you on Jack Black! He's such a fun and weird (in an amazing way) guy who isn't afraid to be himself!
4 months