General

Feeling like you got fatter overnight

I know this is not how it works, but sometimes when I wake up I can feel that I am just a little bit flabbier than the day before. I love this feeling, it is then that you see the results of your gluttony ! It is like having a "before/after" feeling of your body. Did it ever happened to you ?
4 months

i have that feeling in the evening before i go sleep. trousers are tight / maybe need bigger ones now 😅
and everything feels bigger
4 months

Yeah. It happens really often. I'm (still) skinny and I feel how my skin is streching and my belly gets softer with almost every new pound I've gained.
4 months

Frequently!

And sometimes it confuses the heck outta me because I'll hop on the scale to see how much heavier I have become.... and it will be LESS!!!

Such a weird disconnect! I'll feel positively huge and visibly look chunkier, but the scale tells me that my look isn't coming from an increase in weight, per se.
4 months

Not overnight but during an eating session. I ate so much food that I could feel myself getting fatter, I felt bloated and stuffed, my pants felt tighter and my shirt was stretched out a bit. It was strange and cool at the same time.
4 months