Feedback and suggestions

A humble proposal

I think most people on the site hate the current desktop version of FF, but we learned to live with it.

However, I discovered another way to experience the site better -increasing the page size to 150%. Doing so eliminates all the negative space and triggers the side menu to do what it does on mobile.

Here are some screenshots I took with the scale at 100%, 150% without the menu, and 150% with the menu respectively. My proposal would be to make the 150% the default look.
4 months
attachment
attachment
attachment

A humble proposal

This is a great tip on another way to use the website which I'm sure some people will prefer.

Much of it is down to personal preference, some people prefer to have the nagivation menu visible for easy access, while others perfer a mobile style drop down.

We've recently been surveying members about the interface and it seems that the majority of users (65%) find it easy to use (see below).

I agree on desktop there is some wasted blank space around the pages, however we have plans for this - a right hand 'chat related' side bar (some of you long timers may remember the popular shoutbox we used to have on the right hand side).
4 months
attachment