Feeder/Feedee

I recommend trying feabie (grokio)

help me . please , create account in feabie , my country blocked . thank you
4 months

ForeverFFA:
Does feabie have value for people who just want content and occasional group discussions? It seems to advertize itself as a dating site...

No it doesn’t. There’s hardly any “content” at all on there. I use it, but it’s so bad for trying to find genuine connections. I much prefer this site because the chat function and DMs allow for more organic conversation.
4 months

ForeverFFA:
Does feabie have value for people who just want content and occasional group discussions? It seems to advertize itself as a dating site...

Sanderson1018:
No it doesn’t. There’s hardly any “content” at all on there. I use it, but it’s so bad for trying to find genuine connections. I much prefer this site because the chat function and DMs allow for more organic conversation.

I won't defend the app, the public chat is great, but talking to people one on one is pretty frickin miserable. You make a good point, this place is way better. I'll pull back my original post.
4 months

Elarci:

Have you tried downloading the App from your smartphones App Store? Rather than using the browser (or vice versa)
4 months

Elarci:

If the app suggestion doesnt work you could try downloading a vpn and changing your ip to that of a different country and making am account that way. Good luck
4 months

There's no group chat or forum, but the near-line chat is much better for talking to one person than ff. On ff you have to awkwardly switch between messages and chat.

The feed is pretty cool for general discussions. I have to say group chat on ff has never worked for me very well, but the feabie feed ain't bad.

I also like how you can filter who you want to see and talk to. You can pretty much make a custom site based on your tastes!

The weight-gain charts are also very good, especially when the gains are paired with the pics.
4 months