General

Hanukkah 🕎

So, the most fattening Jewish holiday has started and it’s time for me to eat as much as possible doughnuts with clear goal to become bigger and fatter, like a doughnut.

There is so much fattening food that will help gain so much weight in only eight days — what do you say?

No wonder people are gaining weight mostly in winter with all these holidays like Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas and New Year celebrations…
4 months

Hanukkah 🕎

MottiF:
So, the most fattening Jewish holiday has started and it’s time for me to eat as much as possible doughnuts with clear goal to become bigger and fatter, like a doughnut.

There is so much fattening food that will help gain so much weight in only eight days — what do you say?

No wonder people are gaining weight mostly in winter with all these holidays like Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas and New Year celebrations…

You better explode! smiley
4 months

Hanukkah 🕎

MottiF:

Happy Festival of Lights!
4 months

Hanukkah 🕎

MottiF:

Enas:

Why are you weird?
4 months

Hanukkah 🕎

MottiF:

Enas:

Munchies:
Why are you weird?

Haha my parents when they discover I have a feedism fetish XD
4 months

Hanukkah 🕎

MottiF:

Enas:

Munchies:
Why are you weird?

Idk, im sorry if it came out that way 😭

I just felt like teasing / encouraging for once
4 months

Hanukkah 🕎

MottiF:

Munchies:

Also what is this festival of lights? Would you like to describe it? Im curious! O.o
4 months

Hanukkah 🕎

MottiF:

Munchies:

Enas:
Also what is this festival of lights? Would you like to describe it? Im curious! O.o

Hanukkah. Hanukkah is the Festival of Lights.
4 months

Hanukkah 🕎

MottiF:

Munchies:

Enas:

Munchies:

And what is Hanukkah? What happens during it?
4 months

Hanukkah 🕎

MottiF:

Munchies:

Enas:

Munchies:

Enas:
And what is Hanukkah? What happens during it?

Google is there, and it is free.

Why did you post on a Happy Hanukkah thread if you don't even know what it is?
4 months
12   loading