General

Hanukkah đź•Ž

MottiF:
So, the most fattening Jewish holiday has started and it’s time for me to eat as much as possible doughnuts with clear goal to become bigger and fatter, like a doughnut.

There is so much fattening food that will help gain so much weight in only eight days — what do you say?

No wonder people are gaining weight mostly in winter with all these holidays like Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas and New Year celebrations…

Munchies:
Happy Festival of Lights!

Enas:
Also what is this festival of lights? Would you like to describe it? Im curious! O.o

Munchies:
Hanukkah. Hanukkah is the Festival of Lights.

Enas:
And what is Hanukkah? What happens during it?

Munchies:
Google is there, and it is free.

Why did you post on a Happy Hanukkah thread if you don't even know what it is?

You're looking at it from the wrong way! I didnt comment on a post about Hanukkah! (even tho thats exactly the title) I commented on a post about the gaining that happens in it!

And i certainly know something about gaining!
4 months

Hanukkah đź•Ž

MottiF:
So, the most fattening Jewish holiday has started and it’s time for me to eat as much as possible doughnuts with clear goal to become bigger and fatter, like a doughnut.

There is so much fattening food that will help gain so much weight in only eight days — what do you say?

No wonder people are gaining weight mostly in winter with all these holidays like Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas and New Year celebrations…

Munchies:

Enas:
Also what is this festival of lights? Would you like to describe it? Im curious! O.o

Munchies:

Enas:

Munchies:
Google is there, and it is free.

Why did you post on a Happy Hanukkah thread if you don't even know what it is?

Enas:
You're looking at it from the wrong way! I didnt comment on a post about Hanukkah! (even tho thats exactly the title) I commented on a post about the gaining that happens in it!

And i certainly know something about gaining!

You're a lost cause.

Anyway, to OP and my fellow Jews, may your 8 days be full of laughter, joy, and peace.
4 months

Hanukkah đź•Ž

Shalom to you all this is coming from someone that is Christian and yes I know what Hanukkah is may y'alls menorahs shine bright and win at dreidel if I had enough I would buy you a gift for all the days it goes on have a wonderful Hanukkah
4 months

Hanukkah đź•Ž

MottiF:

Munchies:

Enas:

Munchies:

Enas:

Well, in short Hanukkah is a Jewish holiday celebrated for eight days mostly on December. According to Jewish tradition, during the Seleucid Empire in Jerusalem, they stormed the Jewish Second Temple in Temple Mount and while the priests (Kohanim) were searching for oil to light up the Hannukiah (Candelabra) they find a small bottle with oil that lasts for 8 days, so since then the Hannukah became an holiday to celebrate the lights that help endure those dark times. So it’s festival of light. To celebrate that we also eating a lot of oily food.

I already bought a couple of doughnuts 🍩 gotta shove them down fast 🤩 I love this festival 🕎
4 months

Hanukkah đź•Ž

MottiF:

Munchies:
thanks
4 months

Hanukkah đź•Ž

Lvanciel:
Shalom to you all this is coming from someone that is Christian and yes I know what Hanukkah is may y'alls menorahs shine bright and win at dreidel if I had enough I would buy you a gift for all the days it goes on have a wonderful Hanukkah
thank you! Wishing the same to you! May you upcoming days bring you full of lights, joy and happiness
4 months

Hanukkah đź•Ž

Lvanciel:

MottiF:
thank you! Wishing the same to you! May you upcoming days bring you full of lights, joy and happiness
very welcome
4 months

Hanukkah đź•Ž

Happy Hannukkah to all who celebrate!
4 months
12   loading