Gaining

What food/liquid is best for making me as heavy as possible

I know weight gainer shakes are good, but is there anything that can help get that number on the scale as high as possible? Or is it just high in calorie foods that should work?
4 months

The typical response for this is heavy cream, but it's pretty hard to consume raw. Blend in 50% milk and some misc. flavour and you've got what is essentially your best bet for pudging up as quickly as possible without immediately destroying your pancreas or liver.
4 months

Bloat Bigger:
The typical response for this is heavy cream, but it's pretty hard to consume raw. Blend in 50% milk and some misc. flavour and you've got what is essentially your best bet for pudging up as quickly as possible without immediately destroying your pancreas or liver.

yeah, that is the best option for you. I ballooned out pretty quickly with this. But it takes time to adjust to it. Better drink it in your coffee and basically drink it with anything you eat. I also felt bloated and delayed gaining, days after I stopped drinking it. Pretty cool experience
4 months

I just started doing this, so I’m not sure how effective it is yet, but in theory it should work really well. I’ve been drinking a cup of heavy cream mixed with a chocolate boost very high calorie drink right before going to bed. In combo this will give you a huge amount of fat, lots of carbs and protein. And if you go to bed right after your metabolism will slow helping aid your body to absorb more of it. It’s a killer combo. I’ve gained two pounds in the past 3 days just doing that.
4 months

I just started doing this, so I’m not sure how effective it is yet, but in theory it should work really well. I’ve been drinking a cup of heavy cream mixed with a chocolate boost very high calorie drink right before going to bed. In combo this will give you a huge amount of fat, lots of carbs and protein. And if you go to bed right after your metabolism will slow helping aid your body to absorb more of it. It’s a killer combo. I’ve gained two pounds in the past 3 days just doing that.
4 months