Fat experiences

Why are belly/digesting sounds so attractive to some people?

This is myself included, I didn’t wanna assume everyone’s into that. I don’t get it though, why are those noises so attractive to hear?
In some cases, I find it also very soothing and relaxing
4 months

Couldn't say for sure, but I don't think it all comes from the same place. In the wider internet I come across a lot of folks who seem to get off on the notion of belly noise being borne of hunger, illness and occasionally physical abuse, but for me personally it's another tangible indicator of successful, if somewhat overzealous, nurturing.
4 months

MrOverstuffed:
This is myself included, I didn’t wanna assume everyone’s into that. I don’t get it though, why are those noises so attractive to hear?
In some cases, I find it also very soothing and relaxing

It's not my cup of tea. But best I can tell, it's an extension of the eating process. To eat, is to digest, is to grow fatter. A noisy belly can be begging to be filled, satisfied with its meal, or begging for relief from gluttony.
4 months

I'm so into this too. Those sounds just make very fun scenarios appear in my mind.
I can picture a big man who is about to stuff himself silly because he's just so, so hungry.
And the one time I could rest my head on a fat guy's gut and hear them, well, it made me feel even more comfy. It's a very intimate thing to be able to listen to someone's digesting sounds like this. I also started picturing all the food that went into making him so hefty and got further turned on.
4 months

I go gaga for auditory stimulation like the sounds of someone eating, drinking, digesting, and *especially* moaning from being too full? Or moaning because they’re turned on from being stuffed? 🥵 oh man. Top-notch. I badly need more content of happy fatties moaning from full tummies.
I like to hit play, sit back and listen and let my imagination run wild. They may only be chugging water or milkshake or soda, but in my mind they can be suckling endlessly from a pair of big, soft breasts that would otherwise be uncomfortably full. The possibilities are virtually endless. Very underrated in my opinion.
4 months

Quiver:
They may only be chugging water or milkshake or soda, but in my mind they can be suckling endlessly from a pair of big, soft breasts that would otherwise be uncomfortably full. The possibilities are virtually endless. Very underrated in my opinion.

🔥 🥵

I absolutely agree with you in this case. There's nothing better than the groan of a satisfied person with a satisfied belly [that is also happily making noises]
3 months

Quiver:
I go gaga for auditory stimulation like the sounds of someone eating, drinking, digesting, and *especially* moaning from being too full? Or moaning because they’re turned on from being stuffed? 🥵 oh man. Top-notch. I badly need more content of happy fatties moaning from full tummies.

AMEN. Knowing that stuffed belly is hard at work churning all that food into more blubbery fat.🤤
3 months