General

Other kinks / fetishes?

Does anyone have any other kinks / fetishes on top of feederism etc that you also like to experiment with?

Personally feederism was my first that I recognised, and this was followed by foot fetish and facesitting which I sometimes also like to play with, and even better if they can all be integrated together.

Was just wonderingsmiley
4 months

Other kinks / fetishes?

Absolutely yes. Fat is king for me but I feel that most of my others stem from it, although they’re all much more “niche” than a fat kink. Bloating, stuffing, and inflation are different in my mind than fat on its own, but I feel some of us still have them in our decks because they’re kind of related.
I also like absorption because of the thought of a smaller person being absorbed by an enormous one’s fat body, making them even bigger. Vore is the same kind of deal for me (I’m not sure why that one still has a lot of negative stigma around it even in these spaces?) and from there you also get unbirth, which has the same fantastical effect on a subject. And then, like has been said, breeding, breast growth, and lactation are also up there for me, and they all have that same aesthetic of a person’s body growing in different ways. That connects directly to transformation such as the whole “hucow” scene (is “hupig” a word? Not sure, but damn if we don’t talk about pigs all the time!) Stemming off of that there’s the even weirder shit, like ovipositing, but it’s still with the concept in mind of the way it would make a person’s belly grow and grow. Tentacle stuff may seem completely unrelated, but it’s still related for me because of the thought of tentacles squeezing a soft person’s rolls.
Maybe I’m the only one making all these connections, idk, but I wanted to make sure the Weird Shit got representation here.
4 months

Other kinks / fetishes?

I personally am not so sure about calling these kinks/fetishes as the term is way too often used negatively. I guess I've always been fascinated by really one of a kind, extreme sorts of looks/features, like the ones I mention in my profile. I know they're not for everyone and I really don't like seeing people making nasty rude comments about it but I hope they know there are those who appreciate and love what they're doing and hope they continue to do so.
4 months

Other kinks / fetishes?

Bovinepawg:
Lactation is another big one, for me. Hucow dynamics, generally, can be pretty hot. Breeding/impregnation/fertility stuff all kind of goes hand in hand with that.

👆This is a big one for me, but I also love the concept of transformation. The idea of one’s body changing but also being put into a hormonally driven state of arousal while discovering the pleasures of their new form, especially if it’s with a partner they trust.
4 months

Other kinks / fetishes?

Pabtoots:
Does anyone have any other kinks / fetishes on top of feederism etc that you also like to experiment with?

Personally feederism was my first that I recognised, and this was followed by foot fetish and facesitting which I sometimes also like to play with, and even better if they can all be integrated together.

Was just wonderingsmiley

Hucow (pregnancy/lactation) and also rope play, although as I get bigger the amount of rope needed increases a lot! Haha
4 months

Other kinks / fetishes?

another vote for lactation- breastfeeding and feeding just goes together right?

i also have an abdl and mommy kink. Mommy feeders who just want to blimp up their littles via breastfeeding is tops for me.
4 months

Other kinks / fetishes?

I love wearing diapers...not so much using them as the comfortable feeling and the extra padding it gives me. I also enjoy dressing in girly clothes like short shorts and crop tops. I also adore wearing a bikini at the beach now.

I also find muscular women attractive, as long as they were attractive to begin with. Even better is seeing them transform over the years from slim girls to muscular, hulked-out women with broad shoulders and thick arms.
4 months

Other kinks / fetishes?

I'm in love with the natural scent of a woman. Armpits, crotch, pussy, ass, bellow belly rolls, bellow the breasts...
The smell is something that shows that she is a powerful woman, who knows herself and wants to be that way. i encourage that
The scent of a fat woman days without showering is inebriating... Gets me everytime
And when she's hairy and doesn't bath... I fall in love hahhaha
4 months

Other kinks / fetishes?

I guess it goes hand in hand with larger figures to be into barefootedness and nudity in general? I wish it was legal in more places to go barefoot if you don’t want to make noise with flip-flops in the summer. I guess it’s not clean enough out there anyway, ha.
3 months

Other kinks / fetishes?

ForeverFFA:
Not sure if it counts as a separate kink, or if it makes any sense, but I've noticed I especially appreciate guys that dress really well for their size. Not only does it look good, but it's kind of fun when I finally have a reason to notice just how big they are, and it takes me by surprise. I've also always liked fat but athletic guys.

Something about breaking stereotypes or getting the best of both worlds, idk.

Oh yeah, I love well dressed guys too! Suits are just sexy ✨️
3 months
12   loading