General

Other kinks / fetishes?

BrzlFeeder:
I'm in love with the natural scent of a woman. Armpits, crotch, pussy, ass, bellow belly rolls, bellow the breasts...
The smell is something that shows that she is a powerful woman, who knows herself and wants to be that way. i encourage that
The scent of a fat woman days without showering is inebriating... Gets me everytime
And when she's hairy and doesn't bath... I fall in love hahhaha

Lovemylard:
Hi. I'd be perfect for you. Can you fly to USA?

Absolutely, I can. DM
3 months

Other kinks / fetishes?

Hypnosis mainly... Mind control, brainwashing, CNC.

Lactation, pregnancy, omorashi, inflation....

And then there's the BDSM, where I'm more of a Domm-y switch but still a switch
3 months

Other kinks / fetishes?

Stayff55:
Pregnancy, especially the pregnant belly. This may sound weird, but I love documented b&a. When I can track the change in weight and size, when I can remember "you were small six months ago." Lactation - OK.

How is loving b&a weird? I think in this area of fetish, a large percentage of people like that... tho I could be wrong.

Unless I don't know what b&a is XD
3 months

Other kinks / fetishes?

Stayff55:
Pregnancy, especially the pregnant belly. This may sound weird, but I love documented b&a. When I can track the change in weight and size, when I can remember "you were small six months ago." Lactation - OK.

Harleen Zaftig:
How is loving b&a weird? I think in this area of fetish, a large percentage of people like that... tho I could be wrong.

Unless I don't know what b&a is XD

Stayff55:
You're right. I'm writing this because I'm just learning to write about it openly ☺️

Oh! "joined 6 days ago"

Welcome ^__^
3 months

Other kinks / fetishes?

Potential TRIGGER (addiction)—read at your own risk.

I don’t recommend drinking too much in real life—I’m a teetotaler, in fact—but the idea of cartoony alcoholism is really sexy to me.
Stumbling, hiccuping, flushed faces.
I’m a big fan of nose growth, too (directly related to drinking).

“Uglification” is fun, too.
A traditionally attractive woman completely letting herself go? Hot as heck.

BTW…welcome, Stayff55!
3 months

Other kinks / fetishes?

I like themes that involve a power control dynamic
3 months

Other kinks / fetishes?

Outside of weight gaining, definitely breeding, impregnation, and their associated effects (BE and lactation, WG). Cumflation is also related, and, me being bisexual, a bit more widely applicable smiley

Though, I would consider this to be more of a primal/extreme kink on my part, so I understand why it isn't as big of a kink as just WG.
3 months

Other kinks / fetishes?

I thought about it for a long time and finally my many kinks and fetishes are exclusively about stomachs. It's incredible. I can't cum with a thin or skinny man. He has to be a little big or thick and muscular.

Otherwise my fetishes and kink other than fenderism are.

Burps, belly gurgle, squish, belly rub, vore, macro, belly roll/wave, tight clothing, belly button deep, hairy gaybears,

For me this is problematic because I can only have sex with men who have belly, otherwise it doesn't matter to me. And I have to do at least several of these kinks and fetishes to be able to have fun. So that limits me a little. That's why I'm going to create an account on Grommr soon. Maybe I could find what I want on this app, and satisfy my fantasies. Because in reality it's awkward and annoying to come across men who don't share my kinks and fetishes. I don't dare suggest it to them because they'll look at me like I'm crazy.
3 months
12   loading