Stuffing

Safely stuffing a submissive feedee

So, I am going to meet up with a submissive feedee to stuff him (🤩🤩🤩). He already stuffs himself alone, and he loves to be so full it hurts. He's still thin, though, because he works out a lot.

How can I know when he's actually had enough? Because I'm not sure if he would tell me, he keeps saying he wants me to push his limits and feed him more than he can take, etc. This is my first time stuffing anyone. He can eat a lot, but his eyes are way bigger than his stomach and pain just turns him on. While pretending to be a sadistic dom feeder, I have to somehow know when to stop. How do I keep him safe from his own desires, how do I know what his limit is when he wants to go beyond it? I can't use my own appetite as any kind of guide because I eat very little.
4 months

5HT1A:
So, I am going to meet up with a submissive feedee to stuff him (🤩🤩🤩). He already stuffs himself alone, and he loves to be so full it hurts. He's still thin, though, because he works out a lot.

How can I know when he's actually had enough? Because I'm not sure if he would tell me, he keeps saying he wants me to push his limits and feed him more than he can take, etc. This is my first time stuffing anyone. He can eat a lot, but his eyes are way bigger than his stomach and pain just turns him on. While pretending to be a sadistic dom feeder, I have to somehow know when to stop. How do I keep him safe from his own desires, how do I know what his limit is when he wants to go beyond it? I can't use my own appetite as any kind of guide because I eat very little.

Sadistic domme feeder here.

Communication and trust is key. You two need to have boundaries and safewords/gestures established ahead of time. This is for his sake as well as yours.

You can also keep tabs on his fullness by feeling his stomach. If there's no give, there's no room. Belly rubs and massages help digestion and free up space. Feel free to take breaks. That way he can digest and have more room.
4 months

@Munchies Thank you for the tips!! I will talk about safe words/gestures with him, and I'll be sure to monitor his belly and give breaks for digestion. The "no give, no room" tip is very helpful!
4 months

5HT1A:
@Munchies Thank you for the tips!! I will talk about safe words/gestures with him, and I'll be sure to monitor his belly and give breaks for digestion. The "no give, no room" tip is very helpful!

You're welcome.

Also, there are different ways you can go about things. My personal favorite is letting my partner work for his stuffings. For example, I'll get a bunch of food - sometimes more than I know he can eat - put it in front of him, and make him earn his stuffing. This usually means some explicitly sexual act, but you can choose something else.

Other times (and this is my partner's favorite thing to do) I'll have him do challenges. Calorie amount, time limits, making him eat everything, I've brought him, stuffing him until he can't move, etc. Sky's the limit. Something I love to do is stuffing him and then making him do something physical. Kneeling, making him touch his toes, walk up the stairs - whatever you like. But don't push too far. Last thing you want is for him to barf it back up.

Unless you're into that. But that would be a huge mess to clean.

I also enjoy teasing, name calling, and degradation. Of course, you'd need to establish boundaries with that. Last thing you want is to call him your greedy slut or piggy bitch and then he gets offended.
4 months

@Munchies thank you for sharing your experiences! I've never been into BDSM so I need to learn how to do it properly, like I know he wants to be tied up, pinched painfully, slapped, but I don't know if he's into degradation or humiliation. I'll ask and make sure one way or the other.

The one thing I do know is that, for tying, you can't just use regular ropes or cuffs, but need to get special ones for the purpose that he could get out of if he wants to... right?

I'm like the "sweet and tender" empath kind of type, so to make him happy I need to learn how to act like the total opposite, lol 😆
4 months

5HT1A:
@Munchies thank you for sharing your experiences! I've never been into BDSM so I need to learn how to do it properly, like I know he wants to be tied up, pinched painfully, slapped, but I don't know if he's into degradation or humiliation. I'll ask and make sure one way or the other.

The one thing I do know is that, for tying, you can't just use regular ropes or cuffs, but need to get special ones for the purpose that he could get out of if he wants to... right?

I'm like the "sweet and tender" empath kind of type, so to make him happy I need to learn how to act like the total opposite, lol 😆

I understand. My first feedee got me into BDSM. Didn't vibe with it beforehand.

He was a masochistic sub, and he liked it rough. I was a normie with PTSD. We went slow for my sake so I could discover what I liked, hated, and ambivalent. There were times we had to stop scenes because things got too much for me.

I'm glad he went slow for me. If he hadn't, I'd have sworn off BDSM for all my days. It also helped me to work through some of trauma.

Nothing wrong with doing things out of your comfort zone to please your partner. But don't forget to take care of your needs too.
4 months

As a side note, my partner isn't into humiliation. He's into exhibitionism and twisted praise. He knows I love showing off my greedy fat hog. As he puts it, knowing that I'm crazy for him removes the humiliation aspect of it all. Which is great for me because knowing he loves showing himself off makes it more enjoyable for me.
4 months

Nice to see that those who choose to explore feedism choose to take a safe approach. This kink/fetish definitely belongs in RACK territory, meaning that there is definite risk and consent is essential.
4 months

BRBBWadmirer:
Nice to see that those who choose to explore feedism choose to take a safe approach. This kink/fetish definitely belongs in RACK territory, meaning that there is definite risk and consent is essential.

Big facts.
4 months

Last thing in the world I want is to hurt someone 😰
4 months
12   loading