Fat experiences

Burried penis...

I know this is probably a sensitive topic for some, but I'm really curious to know what it feels like to have a large enough fat pad that it buries your penis.

I'm especially interested in hearing from people who started off thinner and then had it happen to them as they gained.

Would anybody be open to sharing their experience?
4 months

Burried penis...

MitchHedberg:
I know this is probably a sensitive topic for some, but I'm really curious to know what it feels like to have a large enough fat pad that it buries your penis.

I'm especially interested in hearing from people who started off thinner and then had it happen to them as they gained.

I’m far from buried, but I’ve lost a lot of length.

There’s the physical sensation of having soft fat cushioning my hand when I reach below, which is amazing - but even better is the psychological shift from being lean and having my penis as the focal point of my sex drive, to being fat and having my belly as the focal point, with my diminishing penis playing a support role.
4 months

Burried penis...

FAMGM:
I’m far from buried, but I’ve lost a lot of length.

There’s the physical sensation of having soft fat cushioning my hand when I reach below, which is amazing - but even better is the psychological shift from being lean and having my penis as the focal point of my sex drive, to being fat and having my belly as the focal point, with my diminishing penis playing a support role.

This makes me want to get back to gaining NOW
4 months

Burried penis...

I've definitely experienced this. I gained from 150 to 315 (on purpose), and even though my BMI is "only" 42.7, my penis is now barely visible when flaccid and still mostly buried even when erect (unless you push the fat out of the way), due to a combination of my fat distribution and having a small penis to begin with (five inches). To be honest, I'm self-conscious about it because I know it would be a turn-off for most women (unless I'm lucky enough to finally meet a feeder/mutual gainer/fat admirer), but I guess it comes with the territory of being morbidly obese.
4 months

Burried penis...

TheCheezWhizard:
I've definitely experienced this. I gained from 150 to 315 (on purpose), and even though my BMI is "only" 42.7, my penis is now barely visible when flaccid and still mostly buried even when erect (unless you push the fat out of the way), due to a combination of my fat distribution and having a small penis to begin with (five inches). To be honest, I'm self-conscious about it because I know it would be a turn-off for most women (unless I'm lucky enough to finally meet a feeder/mutual gainer/fat admirer), but I guess it comes with the territory of being morbidly obese.

So for you there’s no pleasure in being buried?
4 months

Burried penis...

The thought of a guy eating himself into such a state of obesity that he becomes, essentially, a formless blob of lard, is one of the few fantasies that leaves me with a lingering question as to my heterosexuality. Like, the idea of heaving some cute, hairless boy's gut up to reveal a bloated mound of pubic fat that totally envelopes his little cock is just 🥵🥵🥵

Having to reach all the way up to my elbow just to find his buried nub, all the while he's struggling to hold his belly back from just avalanching down on top of me...

A few years back I used to chat with a guy who was about 450lbs and gaining, and once he came for me on camera by jiggling and squeezing his fupa. He said he was almost perpetually at half-mast because of all his fat constantly jostling his smothered dick. The only way I could even tell he came was from his high pitched moaning and the little trickle of jizz that eventually seeped out from his flabussy. 🥰

Anyway...yeah, feminine guys with completely buried dicks are hot af.
4 months

Burried penis...

MitchHedberg:

When you ask "What does it feel like?" It don't really feel different so to speak. It makes getting hard real easy because just the movement will put enough pressure to simulate playing with ones self. But with out your hands. And depending on how easy you get horny Or from just being fat is a turn on to you. Then lets just say that just moving your hips in the right way and your off to the races.
4 months

Burried penis...

It’s not something that I am constantly aware of. I have grown a good size fat pad over the years and (depending on shrinkage) it is at a point where it can engulf my dick almost completely. I do enjoy playing with it because it’s super soft and it adds an extra dimension to sex. Also, I really like the idea that I have created this extra fat pillow engulfing my dick by overindulging and stuffing myself with delicious food!
4 months

Burried penis...

Melchior:
A few years back I used to chat with a guy who was about 450lbs and gaining, and once he came for me on camera by jiggling and squeezing his fupa. He said he was almost perpetually at half-mast because of all his fat constantly jostling his smothered dick. The only way I could even tell he came was from his high pitched moaning and the little trickle of jizz that eventually seeped out from his flabussy. 🥰

"flabussy" is a new one! my partner calls mine a "fatgina" smiley

i was a thin, fit guy for most of my life. my penis is average length, 6 inches. when i started to get really fat, like over 300 lbs, i was very nervous that the fat accumulating down there was making it look smaller and smaller.

it was something that really concerned me. when it started to really cover i did get worried about the future of my sex life, and how i would experience that kind of pleasure. plus it was a little embarrassing.

in the last few years, now growing to 450 lbs, my fupa (fat upper pubic area) covers my penis even when it's hard. it is totally buried all the time (unless my partner manually pushed the flab out of the way so she can see and access the head).

unlike the guy you mentioned, i can't get off just by moving my fupa. it would be fun to experience, but it just doesn't work for me. penetrative sex with my partner isn't impossible, but it takes so much effort, it is so awkward, and my stamina isn't want it once was, so it's kind of impractical and not really pleasurable. but we've adapted in numerous ways. i've become more of a "bottom" where penetration is concerned, and oral is great - it's even inspired us to explore new ways to derive pleasure from oral, which has been amazing. lately i have been experimenting with multiple orgasms by avoiding stimulation of the penis.

do i miss being able to fuck the traditional way? sometimes. but this has opened up a whole slew of new experiences i would never have explored if i didn't end up in this position.
4 months

Burried penis...

Melchior:
The thought of a guy eating himself into such a state of obesity that he becomes, essentially, a formless blob of lard, is one of the few fantasies that leaves me with a lingering question as to my heterosexuality. Like, the idea of heaving some cute, hairless boy's gut up to reveal a bloated mound of pubic fat that totally envelopes his little cock is just 🥵🥵🥵

Having to reach all the way up to my elbow just to find his buried nub, all the while he's struggling to hold his belly back from just avalanching down on top of me...

Anyway...yeah, feminine guys with completely buried dicks are hot af.

How big is the guy now? You said he was gaining 🥵
4 months
12   loading