Fat experiences

Burried penis...

Melchior:
The thought of a guy eating himself into such a state of obesity that he becomes, essentially, a formless blob of lard, is one of the few fantasies that leaves me with a lingering question as to my heterosexuality. Like, the idea of heaving some cute, hairless boy's gut up to reveal a bloated mound of pubic fat that totally envelopes his little cock is just 🥵🥵🥵

Having to reach all the way up to my elbow just to find his buried nub, all the while he's struggling to hold his belly back from just avalanching down on top of me...

A few years back I used to chat with a guy who was about 450lbs and gaining, and once he came for me on camera by jiggling and squeezing his fupa. He said he was almost perpetually at half-mast because of all his fat constantly jostling his smothered dick. The only way I could even tell he came was from his high pitched moaning and the little trickle of jizz that eventually seeped out from his flabussy. 🥰

Anyway...yeah, feminine guys with completely buried dicks are hot af.

They are sexy af.

Sounds like you had fun with him. Not saying you're gay, but sure you're all that straight either. Still, it sounds like you are winning in life.
4 months

Burried penis...

Melchior:
A few years back I used to chat with a guy who was about 450lbs and gaining, and once he came for me on camera by jiggling and squeezing his fupa. He said he was almost perpetually at half-mast because of all his fat constantly jostling his smothered dick. The only way I could even tell he came was from his high pitched moaning and the little trickle of jizz that eventually seeped out from his flabussy. 🥰

Canuck:
"flabussy" is a new one! my partner calls mine a "fatgina" smiley

i was a thin, fit guy for most of my life. my penis is average length, 6 inches. when i started to get really fat, like over 300 lbs, i was very nervous that the fat accumulating down there was making it look smaller and smaller.

it was something that really concerned me. when it started to really cover i did get worried about the future of my sex life, and how i would experience that kind of pleasure. plus it was a little embarrassing.

in the last few years, now growing to 450 lbs, my fupa (fat upper pubic area) covers my penis even when it's hard. it is totally buried all the time (unless my partner manually pushed the flab out of the way so she can see and access the head).

unlike the guy you mentioned, i can't get off just by moving my fupa. it would be fun to experience, but it just doesn't work for me. penetrative sex with my partner isn't impossible, but it takes so much effort, it is so awkward, and my stamina isn't want it once was, so it's kind of impractical and not really pleasurable. but we've adapted in numerous ways. i've become more of a "bottom" where penetration is concerned, and oral is great - it's even inspired us to explore new ways to derive pleasure from oral, which has been amazing. lately i have been experimenting with multiple orgasms by avoiding stimulation of the penis.

do i miss being able to fuck the traditional way? sometimes. but this has opened up a whole slew of new experiences i would never have explored if i didn't end up in this position.

I've seen some of your partner's posts about your bedroom exploits. It's inspired me in some ways too - particularly when my partner was at his heaviest.

One cool thing about my partner is that he has fat fingers. So even if he could no longer get me off traditionally, he still has those. And I have a bunch of fun toys to use.
4 months

Burried penis...

Melchior:
The thought of a guy eating himself into such a state of obesity that he becomes, essentially, a formless blob of lard, is one of the few fantasies that leaves me with a lingering question as to my heterosexuality. Like, the idea of heaving some cute, hairless boy's gut up to reveal a bloated mound of pubic fat that totally envelopes his little cock is just 🥵🥵🥵

Having to reach all the way up to my elbow just to find his buried nub, all the while he's struggling to hold his belly back from just avalanching down on top of me...

Anyway...yeah, feminine guys with completely buried dicks are hot af.

Chairmanmao:
How big is the guy now? You said he was gaining 🥵

Seconded, I am curious too.
4 months

Burried penis...

TheCheezWhizard:
I've definitely experienced this. I gained from 150 to 315 (on purpose), and even though my BMI is "only" 42.7, my penis is now barely visible when flaccid and still mostly buried even when erect (unless you push the fat out of the way), due to a combination of my fat distribution and having a small penis to begin with (five inches). To be honest, I'm self-conscious about it because I know it would be a turn-off for most women (unless I'm lucky enough to finally meet a feeder/mutual gainer/fat admirer), but I guess it comes with the territory of being morbidly obese.

Doesn't sound like a turn off to me smiley So, don't worry about it!
4 months

Burried penis...

Melchior:

Canuck:
"flabussy" is a new one! my partner calls mine a "fatgina" smiley

i was a thin, fit guy for most of my life. my penis is average length, 6 inches. when i started to get really fat, like over 300 lbs, i was very nervous that the fat accumulating down there was making it look smaller and smaller.

it was something that really concerned me. when it started to really cover i did get worried about the future of my sex life, and how i would experience that kind of pleasure. plus it was a little embarrassing.

in the last few years, now growing to 450 lbs, my fupa (fat upper pubic area) covers my penis even when it's hard. it is totally buried all the time (unless my partner manually pushed the flab out of the way so she can see and access the head).

unlike the guy you mentioned, i can't get off just by moving my fupa. it would be fun to experience, but it just doesn't work for me. penetrative sex with my partner isn't impossible, but it takes so much effort, it is so awkward, and my stamina isn't want it once was, so it's kind of impractical and not really pleasurable. but we've adapted in numerous ways. i've become more of a "bottom" where penetration is concerned, and oral is great - it's even inspired us to explore new ways to derive pleasure from oral, which has been amazing. lately i have been experimenting with multiple orgasms by avoiding stimulation of the penis.

do i miss being able to fuck the traditional way? sometimes. but this has opened up a whole slew of new experiences i would never have explored if i didn't end up in this position.

Christ both of these posts were very hot to read.

Curious to know more about these experiments with multiple orgasms by avoiding stimulation. Does that mean you're able to climax without involving the penis at all?
4 months

Burried penis...

MitchHedberg:
Curious to know more about these experiments with multiple orgasms by avoiding stimulation. Does that mean you're able to climax without involving the penis at all?

this probably deserves a thread of its own, but i am happy to share what i have learned. but yes, its about having a non-ejaculatory orgasm, so there is no refractory period (where the penis goes soft and takes time to recharge), you can build it up and up and up... but i don't want to hijack this post, lol!
4 months

Burried penis...

MitchHedberg:

Canuck:
this probably deserves a thread of its own, but i am happy to share what i have learned. but yes, its about having a non-ejaculatory orgasm, so there is no refractory period (where the penis goes soft and takes time to recharge), you can build it up and up and up... but i don't want to hijack this post, lol!

Say less. I got you.

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

Your girlfriend made the thread months ago.
4 months

Burried penis...

Munchies:
Say less. I got you.

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

Your girlfriend made the thread months ago.

oh yes, we still practice that! but since then we've added some non-ejaculatory orgasm techniques that are pretty amazing. (she often finishes me off as described in that thread, though.)
4 months

Burried penis...

This is one of those things that I find intriguing as I grow. It seems like a humiliating but extraordinarily hot experience. I know I have lost length in my fat for some years now. Just curious how much worse it’s going to get.
1 month
12   loading